40 LBS GONE!!!

I hit the 40 lbs mark this morning, whoot hooo!!! And even after a week's vacation!!

The best things about losing 40 lbs:

1) Walking from the cottage to the pool this year and not being winded.

2) Struggling to keep my bathing suit on (now too big).

3) Being able to wear a bathingsuit wrap instead of shorts and walking comfortably without getting rub rash.

4) Fitting comfortably in the lounge chairs at the pool and not struggling to get in them.

5) Starting to feel like me, not a "fat" person.

Thanks to everyone who helped me reach this mini-milestone, I couldn't have done it without all of your support!!! Here's and cheers to the next 40 lbs coming off!!!

:lb10:

:lb24: :lb24: :lb21: :lb21:

OMG Cathy you are just smokin this weight off. How proud you must be of yourself. I am losing at a snails pace but people like you are my inspiration to keep going. You rock chickie and I am so Happy for you. 40 pounds is like 4-5 sizes and I am sure you know that already. I can only imagine how great you feel already. Keep up the good work. Now be sure and treat yourself to something nice for this milestone, you deserve it!!

And how about a new avatar pic to see the new you?

Congratulations =D> =D> =D> That is alot of weight. You must be doing something right.

It's wonderful to go on holidays and still lose weight. Keep up the good work, your

an inspiration to all. And welcome back, you were missed!!!!

Congratulations Cathy! 40 lbs is great, especially for 3 months! You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work, and I'll watch for the new pics!

Denise

I hit the 40 lbs mark this morning, whoot hooo!!! And even after a week's vacation!!

The best things about losing 40 lbs:

1) Walking from the cottage to the pool this year and not being winded.

2) Struggling to keep my bathing suit on (now too big).

3) Being able to wear a bathingsuit wrap instead of shorts and walking comfortably without getting rub rash.

4) Fitting comfortably in the lounge chairs at the pool and not struggling to get in them.

5) Starting to feel like me, not a "fat" person.

Thanks to everyone who helped me reach this mini-milestone, I couldn't have done it without all of your support!!! Here's and cheers to the next 40 lbs coming off!!!

I am in the process of booking my surgery.. I am the same size as you cand can't wait to reach a goal like you are... how hard has it been? What is the hardest part? The easiest part? How much weight do you lose a week average? Did you change your exercise habits as well?

THANKS

I am in the process of booking my surgery.. I am the same size as you cand can't wait to reach a goal like you are... how hard has it been? What is the hardest part? The easiest part? How much weight do you lose a week average? Did you change your exercise habits as well?

THANKS

Hi there, the hardest part was the pre-op diet, drinking 4 shakes per day that tasted like crap. I was banded in Canada, so the pre-op diet was different than they put you on for surgery at the OCC. Once I had surgery, the post-op diet was manageable. I was on clear liquids for 4 days then creamy soup stage for 2 weeks and then mushy foods for two weeks, again, a different plan than the OCC. I lost 12 lbs pre-op and not sure how many post-op, close to 20 lbs I believe and now I had finally hit the 40 lbs gone mark, I have a long way to go but I am more than 1/4 way there in just 3 months!!

You have made a wise decision, one of the best things I have ever done, it's a lifestyle change, but so worth it. I do exercise using my gazelle and leg magic machines and of course walking and did some swimming (or lounging in the pool) while on vacation last week. I need to step it up a bit to increase my muscle mass and avoid loose skin.

Let us know when your date is set and best of luck, if you need anything at all, we are all here for you!!

HOW FANTASTIC Cathy!!!!!

You have to be on cloud 9!!! Just reading this was such an inspiration and I got chills just thinking about losing that weight! Thanks so much for telling us and congrats to you! =D>

Cathy~

I am super happy for you! You should be so proud, woman!! Keep it up!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! =D> I know how that 40lb lose feels.... SO GREAT! Keep up the hard work. I totally agree with you when you said that you feel like yourself again, not like a fat person. That is what I'm experincing and it feels great. ><'

Alexandra