Indigestion

cole

Well tomorrow will be my week post op I am having lost of problems with acid indigestion and gas pains. Its so bad im being kept up at night and in pain during the day. I have taken tumbs, rolaids and now onto pepto bismol (yuck). does anyone have any sugestions?

Cole,

I did have to start taking an acid reducer, not all the time, but some days I just seem to have more of a problem. You can ask your doctor to prescribe something, or try something over the counter, Pepcid, Zantac, or Prilosec and see if that helps. The pills are small enough so you shouldn't have a problem swallowing them. You can also call Dr. Martinez, his cell # was on the list of #'s we give to all OCC patients when they are discharged from the clinic. He may have some other suggestions for you.

Well tomorrow will be my week post op I am having lost of problems with acid indigestion and gas pains. Its so bad im being kept up at night and in pain during the day. I have taken tumbs, rolaids and now onto pepto bismol (yuck). does anyone have any sugestions?

The gas pain was awful, I used gas-x and a heating pad at night it helped. And walk, walk, walk it really helps to get it out.