Has this happened to any of you

Okay,

Sorry if this is a strange question. But I am currently on the pre-op diet which is primarily protein. protein shakes or bars and if I do eat "real" food, it's usually a few bites of chicken breast. I am avoiding the lean cusines at this point because I am 10 days until surgery and so I am doing mostly liquid to lose that last 3 pounds needed before surgery.

So here's my question. I have noticed the my body odor has changed being on this diet. In the past, I have never really had stinky armpits before, but my goodness, I am tellin you that my armpits are starting to smell like a man!!! I have to put deoderant on twice a day, when I never had too before. I didn't change deoderant brands either. Still using the same old secret. So I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this when upping their protein. Will this get better, worse, or will I ever get my normal armpits back!!! I can only assume that it's my diet causing this, because that's the only thing that has changed in my life.

Your body may be in Ketosis which will cause all kinds of body odor but it will level out and the odors do go away.

EXACTLY! I've been on a ketone diet for years and your breath and sweat smell worse. I will always have Altoids around for the breath and I catch myself putting on deodorant 2 x a day.

Hi there, I know that vitamins make my underarms secrete a bad oder, and will stain my white t-shirts too. I am pretty sure it is the Vit B's that do it to me. But Ketosis will too. This too shall soon pass.

Also hormones make me smell at certain times of the month.

Hi there, I know that vitamins make my underarms secrete a bad oder, and will stain my white t-shirts too. I am pretty sure it is the Vit B's that do it to me. But Ketosis will too. This too shall soon pass.

Also hormones make me smell at certain times of the month.

So if this is ketosis, which I did do some reading on, will it pass only when I am no longer in ketosis? Or will my body eventually get used to the ketosis?

So if this is ketosis, which I did do some reading on, will it pass only when I am no longer in ketosis? Or will my body eventually get used to the ketosis?

I think that the oder will stay untill you elimanate the cause...ketosis, vitamins, or hormones.