difference between slimming and pbing?

I now have experienced slimming. What fun it was.....NOT! I thouht they were both the same thing. slimming and pbing that is. Are they different? Do I have a whole new wonderful thing to experience in the future? I was just wondering because I do not feel I have over eatten at all.

That is a good question, I am not sure what the difference is? I know that this weekend that I threw up my breakfast but it was not like when you are sick and you are throwing up and it was just like baby spitting up. So is that pBing?

"Sliming" is when you spit up trapped liquid secretions produced to help digest your food. The problem is when you've got a blockage from too much too fast the saliva cannot go anywhere except up and out. there is no way for it to mix with the food and help digest it. Now Pbing, or productive burping actually is when you throw up your food. As was posted earlier you may jus spit up like a baby does or it may start with terrible pain in the small stomach ares, followed by sliming and then finally the Pbing proceeds where you actually expel the food causing the trouble. Neither one is too fun nor flattering in public. I think I explained this accurately. If not others may have another version, but most likely the same consequences.

That is a good question, I am not sure what the difference is? I know that this weekend that I threw up my breakfast but it was not like when you are sick and you are throwing up and it was just like baby spitting up. So is that pBing?

YES, IT'S NOT A SICK THROWING UP BUT IS THROWING UP UN DIGESTED FOOD THAT HASN'T GONE DOWN

SLIMMING ON THE OTHER HAND IS JUST THAT SLIM THAT HAS TO BE SPIT OUT

I'M NOT MUCH OF A WRITER SO IT'S HARD FOR ME TO EXPLAIN.

It makes me laugh when I read about slimming and PBing because before we were all banded, we would have been grossed out by such talk, but because it's so commonplace with us "bandsters", it's like no big deal!