PBing and Restriction

I was thinking...smell the rubber burning?? LOL!!

Yesterday I had a major PB episode, I ate very little and chewed well and the chicken got stuck big-time. Ever since then, I have had wicked restriction. I had soup for dinner and got full fairly quickly. This morning I had 1 pc of multi-grain bread with peanut butter on it. Lunch was small cup of beef stew and I was stuffed.

Could the PBing episode been a result of my fill kicking in, 3 weeks later?

Even on my "loosest" day I could never eat a piece of bread, especially in the morning. maybe your throat is irritated by the pbing episode and it's making you not eat as much?? I swear I wish I knew the answer... LOL.. I have questions / scenarios everyday that I think might make a difference.. what I do know for sure is that my band is FICKLE! LOL

It's funny, I did not feel any restriction from my first fill for quite awhile and now since my PB episode on Tuesday, I am feeling restriction again and the lump in my throat.

I am trying really hard to understand how unpredictable the band can be?????

Oh well, I will take the restriction while I have it and avoid PBing like the plague!

Thanks everyone for your support! Luv you guys! ;)

When I have a bad PB episode, I notice I am swollen. I can barely get anything down the rest of the day!