Went back to work this week........

Monday was my first day back to work, I've been laid off since March 10th. [i was banded March 25th] In the 2 years I worked there I've gained over 50lbs. We are allowed to eat whatever we want while we're on the work floor [we can't take any to the break room or home.] I took advantage of the privilage, let me tell ya!!

My first day back we ran Carmeltaways [which is hand made, poured and cut carmel.] I have to put rows and rows of this on the line to be covered first in peanut butter then in a layer of chocolate. This is my favorite, I would shove this plain carmel in my face till I was about sick!

I turned it down!! I did not eat ONE piece!! I surprised myself, last season I would have never went without eating it!

We have since ran salty pretzel rods and twists, potato chips, turtles, gummie bears and assorted creams. I haven't eaten any of it.... really don't have any desire to!!

This was a big concern for me, I thought for sure I'd buckle when I went back to work. No matter the temptation, WE CAN DO THIS!! :D

I am a sweet junkie so I would probably have to retire from there! Haha

If you can have that kind of willpower then you are my new hero! Go girl!! High 5!

I'd probably dive in the chocolate if I where you. I have enough willpower to leave the sweets alone if it crosses my mind every now and then (well, most of the time :lb12: ) , but working at the factory ???? NO WAYYYYYY

Hat's up - you did grrreat !!!! =D> =D> =D>

Thanks for the praise everyone, you don't know how much it's appreciated!! :yes:

Today we ran roasted almonds all day, so that wasn't too bad. I did eat about a dozen of those [without chocolate] but last season I would have ate fist full after fist full.

My boss said that tomorrow's cashews [i LOVE them!] but I know I won't crack!! :D

We'll be running another one of my absolute favorites next week.... our chef makes carmal popcorn from scratch and we run it through a drizzle of chocolate, OMG!! I'll need to duct tape my mouth shut that day!! ;)