EEEWWWWWWWW

My first PB episode last night! Oh myyyyy God, it was awful! One bite too much and a few minutes later I felt like I had to burp big time, and instead...............pain, and then the feeling of a huge gas bubble trying to make it's way up my throat and it took forever, and all these horrible sounds coming from my throat and oh the pain and......finally, the huge air bubble came out and so did my food! Just a little though. It was peas! And the sliming, OH GROSSSSSSS I had no idea what that was all about until it happened to me. EWWWWWWWWWWWW I think that made me vomit more!!!

YUCKYUCKYUCK I can vomit just thinking about it again.

And wasn't it just yesterday I said it hadn't happened to me yet?

I am almost glad it did though. Because, believe me, I don't ever want that to happen again! So, I will be much more careful!

Don't know if I can ever eat peas again.

It sucks, huh? LOL

Hopefully it won't happen again!

As a newbie on food before my first fill...i am curious...before you all had or first PB episode...did you have a voice in the back on your head saying "don't eat this piece of something?" or "don't take one more bite! u r already full!" or does PBing sneak up on u and it's a surprise that it happens?

Oh Mona I am sorry you experienced this. Yes it is awful when this happens. And on peas of all things? Hope you feel ok today and have no soreness from this episode. Sounds like you were at home though which is good.

For me I've learned to go slowly and yes I do for the most par get signals I should stop eating. On the rare occasion though somethings just gets stuck before I know it but this is usually when I have eaten too much too fast, when I am really hungry and maybe taste something I am cooking or take a quick bite of something without chewing well.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB ;)

I'm sorry for you Mona ... PB is one of the most *%ç&%* things I have experienced in my life. I NEVER could welcome back any food before, not even when I was sick like a dog. I too thought at the beginning "knowing me - I probably won't PB" boy was I wrong :whistle3: :lol2:

Hope you feel better !!!

Ok, immediately I thought of the movie the Exorcist and it made me laugh and I do apologize for laughing.

I would have thought peas would have been safe, wouldn't that be like corn? Then again, I appreciate the possibility that it could be the skin. Sorry you had to experience that.

Kittycat, I couldn't IMAGINE KFC!

I absolutely HATE pb\slimming!! If I do it around my daughter, she's like "Oh my God Mom, are you gonna get sick?!!" "I can't stand that, I have to turn my head!!" [We were in the car.] :P

I don't do it very often, but it sucks, big time! <_<

WHAT IS PB? PLEASE DO NOT USE INITIALS, NEWBEIES DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. POST LIKE YOU ARE TALKING TO A CHILD SO UNDERSTANDING WILL TAKE PLACE. PLEASE?

PB is what they call it..it is "productive burping" according to Dr. Miranda. We are not trying to be difficult, It is just that is how it is talked abut at the clinic "PB" not the longer version.

ElaineC

WHAT IS PB? PLEASE DO NOT USE INITIALS, NEWBEIES DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. POST LIKE YOU ARE TALKING TO A CHILD SO UNDERSTANDING WILL TAKE PLACE. PLEASE?

Have not had surgery yet, but i asked about a week ago and wish i hadn't. I guess when you eat too fast or too much sometimes you get productive belching (I think that is what it stands for) It is when the overeaten or unchewed food comes up from the innerds and can be painful and slimmy. Pretty nasty, hope I can avoid that one. Peanut butter doesn't sound so good anymore.