What Gives?

So I have been toggling between the same 3 pounds since moving from liquids to solids in July... up and down up and down....I feel like a freaking yo yo.

Though I was not making the best food choices I have significantly reduced the amount of food that I eat and I know that I am not eating more than 1000-1200 calories a day. By unhealthy food choices I mean mostly my lunch would be a 4 piece chicken nugget meal from Mc Donalds or a small nacho from Taco Bell. Not the highest quality food but not enough in my opinion to keep me from losing weight. In the last two days I have again changed my diet and have been making healthier food choices. I am still not seeing the scale move. I had my first fill on August 8th and do not really feel much difference from the fill either.

I am 2 months out of surgery and have not lost anything more than what I lost on the liquid diet! It is so frustrating!!!!!!

I'm just throwing this out there because I'm irritated and frustrated and want to scream!

I know how you feel! I have been working out an hour a day and eating very little and the scales didn't move for over a month. This morning I had finally dropped 2 lbs. The up and down thing drives me crazy and I do that quite often too! Hang in there..the lbs have to start coming off. Are you getting your water in? That will help some.

Don't despair.. you probably need an adjustment.. and avoid fast food altogether.. it's bad no matter how smart your menu choice seems... are you getting any exercise? even just walking is better then nothing.. I walk on my lunch break every day.. i'm up to a mile at lunchtime and try to take another walk in the evenings... do you feel restriction at all? do you feel like you can eat more then you should? are you drinking with your meal? (you shouldn't)... hang in there.. it's a process but you'll get there... :)

I have not been excercising it has been really hot here, I live in Vegas. It's time to pull out the Wii fit again! I have not been drinking my calories at all, the only thing I have been drinking is Crystal Light which should count towards my water intake. There are days I drink lots of water and days that I drink not so much. I do not drink with my meals.

I'm going to try to add some excercise and more water and see if that helps.

It is just so frustrating. I know we are not supposed to compare our results with others but it is hard not to. I feel like I should have lost a lot more weight by now. I just had a fill 2 weeks ago and I still eat what I ate before the fill, just slight smidgen less but not much.

I'm just getting to the point where I don't know what to do! I feel like I'm going to be fat forever!

I agree with Maxibaby, avoid fatty/fast foods, they are full of fat and preservatives. Drink lots of water and swim.

I eat protein, lots of it through meat and veggies and that's all. If I snack is sugar free pudding, popcicles or fudgecicles.

Not to say that I don't eat what I enjoy, I do, once in awhile.

Good Luck, you can do this!!!!

Erin, check your protein and fiber intake and then guzzle water everyday. Also a little bit of exercise will probably make a difference, even 20 minutes! Also I would schedule another fill if I were you, it's been a while and I doubt restriction will just hit after this long. Good luck!!

Erin you are not alone. I could have written exactly what you wrote, except for the fast food I had ice cream (lowfat though). I did not lose any weight except what I had lost on liquids until just the last 2 weeks, which was like 8 weeks out. I was so frustrated. I still feel like I certainly didn't lose like I could have in the first several weeks. Oh well that's in the past. Think about what you can do today to help lose. Make 1 change today, like drinking 3 liters of water, or exercise for 20 minutes like others suggested. I also had to bump up my protein and start actually counting my intake, which I hadn't done before either. For me focusing on protein, at least 100 grams, and water intake alone has helped me to start losing again.

:lb4: We are in this together!!

Hi there,

Have you considered brown bagging it for lunch?

KIM

As of two days ago I have stopped the fast food thing. I actually haven't had fast food really in the past week because I'm broke and I've HAD to cook! LOL! Like pulling teeth for me I suck at it. I'm going to up my water, write down what I've been eating and try to get more protein in.

The protein will definetly help. I always lose more when I up my protein. ;)