Julie

I was just thinking about you this morning. How are you doing? Is your fill still pretty tight?

I was just thinking about you this morning. How are you doing? Is your fill still pretty tight?

Me Julie?

If so then thanks for the thoughts. If not then you can hear how I am anyway...LOL!

My restriction is going away. a little more each day. But then out of nowhere something will get stuck. It's because I have eaten a bite too fast and not chewed it though. I am sticking to my program much better now. I finally am getting enough protein in. I have some energy again. I am feeling good about myself and know this is going to work. Thanks for asking. And I can't wait because we go on vacation 1 week from today..Yippee!!

Me Julie?

If so then thanks for the thoughts. If not then you can hear how I am anyway...LOL!

My restriction is going away. a little more each day. But then out of nowhere something will get stuck. It's because I have eaten a bite too fast and not chewed it though. I am sticking to my program much better now. I finally am getting enough protein in. I have some energy again. I am feeling good about myself and know this is going to work. Thanks for asking. And I can't wait because we go on vacation 1 week from today..Yippee!!

Hey Julie. What are you eating to get your protein in? I am not getting enough and need to figure out how to get it increased.

Protein....I eat tuna for lunch,19grams in 3oz, I add a little spinach and a carb veggie like snap peas, just a few. I also bought some fresh frozen baby shrimp in a 2 pound bag. I just pour out 3-4 oz when I want it and its eaten the same way. Now I have had to resort to powdered protein and/or protein shakes with high protein content to get enough in most days. For breakfast I was having just a protein shake but now after talking to a nutritionist I eat oatmeal with a scoop of max muscle(many other brands out there and mentioned on this forum). I also add glutamine and yes the dreaded flax seed oil to it. It really isn't that bad and I just eat it because I know it's good for me. They key is to always have a carb with a protein, even in small amounts. The carb kicks the protein into being burned instead of your own muscle and also helps regulate blood sugars. For snack I have beef or turkey jerkey, or a south beach protein bar. Hope these tips help. I've got more!! Just ask.

Yes, you Julie!! Is there another Julie?

I am glad to hear you are doing good! :D