Pics (in size 12)

These are not the best since I took them outside and it's only about 100 degrees here with 100% humidity..my face is red!

kim-62.jpg

kim-621.jpg

You look great. :P You have worked hard and it shows!!

I was trying to come up with something wonderful to say that had not been said already, but everybody said it just right. You look amazing. Good for you. Oh my goodness. I just went back and looked at your stats. It says you are 5'6 and 178. I just went for a fill this past weekend and they said I was at 188 and I am 5'6 also. So do you think if I lose10 more pounds I will look like a hottie too. I can go to sleep know with a smitle on my face. You just made my day and gave me inspiration to set a short term goal. I wonder how many weeks I should give myself to lose 10 pounds. What do yall think.

Way to go Kim! You look great in those jeans! It won't be long before you're wearing 10's...it almost seems like you could do it now. Congrats on your success!

Denise

Kim I think you are looking spectacular. Although I will say I like the picture of you with the shorts better only because you have great looking legs girl. Show those suckers off. Especially in the heat you are having. But honestly, I am so happy for you to be in a size 12. That must feel amazing. You are such an inspiration and I know you are working so hard at this. Thanks for the awesome example

Ya'll are so sweet! The legs are baggy (of course) but the waist is still tight so I am sure I have another couple of months until I can wear a 10.

Dawn~That was so nice of you! I am sure you are a hottie now!

OICU812~I sure hope I am brave enough to post a bikini pic one day! LOL

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: Kim you look soooo good, and im so happy for you. The pictures are always

such great encouragement for us bandsters... for me personally i cant imagine how good it will feel to get into a size 12... dreaming of that day xox