Fill tomorrow and a trip down Bourbon St!

Lance (my BFF) and I are on our way to New Orleans tomorrow for fills. We are then gonna spend the day in New Orleans. I LOVE it there! If you have never been..you need to go! It is like stepping into another world. Fun! Fun!

Hey Kimmy: Here's wishing you the best fill ever...I know you have been frustrated with your first fill center so I hope this one is what you need for some good restriction. You deserve it. Your new pic is so awesome....but where are those gorgeous legs honey, I'd be showing those off if I was you! I know you were excited to show off your sexy size 12's to us all though!! And Old Navy at that. You are such an inspiration to me and all of us here so please know you will be in my prayers for your fill.

Now remember those empty liquid calories on Bourban street really arn't the best, and no flashing your cute little *%#$# to try and get beads. (Does that happen all year round?) Have fun seriously.

I was in New Orleans this last march, I LOVED IT!!!!! I am trying to get my husband to let us move there or along the gulf coast.

we drove to Dothan Alabama from New Orleans and back for my sons wedding. The French Quarter was so cool. I felt like I was in

another world. Thank god it wasn't Mardi Gra. I would of been flashing everyone :P:P love the beads. have a good weekend.

I haven't been since before Katrina, but they have GREAT seafood there! We walked so much when I was there that even though I ate wayyyy too much I lost a couple pounds!

Have fun and good luck!

Shelby