I found a way to curb my hunger!!!

OMG yesterday I was so hungry!! I am only on day 5 post-op (feels good to say that) and I feel like I'm starving. I had surgery on Monday and the weekend before I left for TJ I went to a huge anniversary party, well my husband had some pictures from that party and once I looked at myself.....hunger gone!!!!

I am soooo happy I had this surgery. I can withstand the hunger, I can deal with the emotions, I can do anything as long as I am making positive steps to lose this weight! After seeing those pictures I wonder how I let myself get so out of control. This is what they are talking about with the "baby steps" because this is a slow process but each step is FORWARD not BACKWARD. I had to come to this forum yesterday several times just to get a "boost" from ya'll. You are all angels to be so positive and helpful. One of these days, I will post the horrible pictures that got me through the day. :P

OMG yesterday I was so hungry!! I am only on day 5 post-op (feels good to say that) and I feel like I'm starving. I had surgery on Monday and the weekend before I left for TJ I went to a huge anniversary party, well my husband had some pictures from that party and once I looked at myself.....hunger gone!!!!

I am soooo happy I had this surgery. I can withstand the hunger, I can deal with the emotions, I can do anything as long as I am making positive steps to lose this weight! After seeing those pictures I wonder how I let myself get so out of control. This is what they are talking about with the "baby steps" because this is a slow process but each step is FORWARD not BACKWARD. I had to come to this forum yesterday several times just to get a "boost" from ya'll. You are all angels to be so positive and helpful. One of these days, I will post the horrible pictures that got me through the day. :P