Having a BAD week

I usually don't vent or post on here when I "mess up" so as not to dwell but I have been sinking this week into this crappy foggy I don't know what to call it! It started last Saturday, I got cramps which I shouldn't have, long story short switched BC pills again and I have been having a half-period all week. This I cannot stand!!! I have tattoos all over and a high tolerance for pain, but not cramps and pain pills are like water to me. Anyway I have been eating and eating all week. No probably not more than 1500 cal per day but it's way more than I am hungry for. Today I even went the store and bought cookie dough (my old nightmare of a pig out food) and ate about 1/5 of it and I have been so sick for hours. I HATE periods! I feel like I am not in control this week which I also hate to feel like. Plus I stay at home with my kids so all day this week I have been thinking about food and I ate all of my son's cookies. Embarassing! And he's 6 so he knows a bunch of cookies are missing...... Anyway I thought I might feel better venting because you guys understand. My husband is awesome and wonderful but has no food issues so cannot really fathom my feelings. Plus he is too sweet to say no when I send him to the gas station at 10pm to get a twix!!

If you can call your doc for a scrip for keterol, can I recommend it? The Supradol they gave us in the OCC (OTC in Mexico) was keterol. It's sort of like ibuprofen's stronger cousin and does wonders for my cramps. it's an NSAID.

Sorry about the new birth control pills. It sucks getting used to new ones. I'm happy for you though that your band is doing it's job and preventing an all out binge.

You might gain 2 pounds, but not 20. Sending mojo that you'll find your feet very soon. Hormones can suck.

It sucks to feel that way. I think sometimes we all still obsess about food. Its okay. You have lost a ton of weight already so you are already a winner. Just do not beat yourself up and wake up in the morning with a new set of goals. Maybe make sure you leave the house and stay busy. It is easier for me on my work days because I do not have time to think about food. Maybe Aunt flo will be gone and you can get back on track. I can not wait to be a sucessful as you.

Thanks. It did feel better to kind of get my feelings out there into cyberspace I guess. I do keep reminding myself that I have come a long way and that no one is perfect and I know I will make mistakes. I also need a small fill so I can't wait to get that! Anyway I know I'll feel better soon.... thanks for "listening".

I think you have done so awesome on your weight loss as a whole, that having a bad week is no big deal. I think your entitled. But you just pick up your feet again and start fresh. Don't beat yourself up over it. Sometimes we need a short break from the rules. I am sure the birth control is causing a lot of the cravings and all. Hopefully your body will adjust and this will get better for you. Best wishes.