No restriction

Im disappointed, I was banded on 7/29 and I have no restriction. I don't eat near as much as I did and find that eating 3 times a day is hard I almost have to force the 3rd meal. I also gained 2 pounds and now constipated, YEAH! I want my fill!!

Do something about that constipation and you will probably lose the 2 pounds that you gained. That 2 pounds is probably all in the poop, girl. Get yourself some magnesium citrate and within a few hours will be poopin those 2 pounds out. Hang on, your short time away from getting a fill. You can do this.

Yes sad but true Cathy is right. When I was banded I knew the reality of this but when it actually happens it's a sad day. All of a sudden you can eat way more than you were used to eating. And yes you can stretch your pouch if you are not careful. Portion control is the key at this stage. Eating slow, and waiting even if you are still hungry to eat anymore. Book that fill if you havn't already.

:lb11:

Oh and about the constipation... I swear by benefiber, put it in anything you drink EVERY day and you'll be regular.

You are gonna be fine when you get a good fill. I hope you go somewhere that will fill your band right. I just now got a good fill and I have been banded since March. It makes all the difference in the world. Just stay strong and soon enough those lbs will start flying off!

I will get a fill at the end of September, yesterday I was at the ER cause I was vomiting and having severe chest and back pain, but me through the whole shabang and at least my band is fine (so they say) I still feel like something is stuck and its driving my NUTS!

I will get a fill at the end of September, yesterday I was at the ER cause I was vomiting and having severe chest and back pain, but me through the whole shabang and at least my band is fine (so they say) I still feel like something is stuck and its driving my NUTS!

Benfiber chewables are amazing for constipation. You may have to take it a day or two before it gets things moving but then it will make you regular. It's great. I think the chewables are better than the powder bc you can just chew them and you don't need liquid to take it. Hang in there stacey and write everything down you eat. And start walking. I lost my 25th pound today. And I had the surgery the same day. I just write everything down and I eat between 1000 - 1200 calories a day. I also have a pedometer and walk at least 10,000 steps (5 miles) a day, sometimes 20,000 steps. I even put on arm weights on the days I feel extra energy.