Ready for fill

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted recently. I have been really busy with everything and this just kind of fell to the wayside. ;) Anyway, I had my surgery on 07/01/08 and I have lost 51 lbs to date (I started dieting back in October of last year so don't get too excited). I have noticed the last two weeks I can eat. I consciously stop myself and stick to my diet of 1200 calories a day, but boy do I have an appetite back. I haven't lost much the last 2 weeks either, just ounces each week. I see my surgeon this Wednesday and I am hoping he will let me get a fill because it is scaring me that I can eat.

Quick question... I have never PB'd or slimed or felt sick yet. How do you know if your pouch is stretched? I worry because I no longer eat just 1/2 a cup at a time. For instance, when I grill chicken, I can eat a leg without skin and a thigh without skin, plus brocolli without any problems at all. I take my 30 minutes to eat and I am full when I am done, but that does seem like a lot of food to me.

Is this normal? Am I worrying for nothing?

I hope everyone else had a nice summer. I am truly thankful for my band and have realized some personal weightloss goals the last couple of weeks.

1. I got off of the couch without using my arms.

2. I ran for 15 minutes straight on the treadmill. I am up to alternating 5 minutes running and 5 minutes walking for 60 minutes total.

3. I can walk up 2 flights of stairs without being winded.

4. I got rid of all of my size 22 and 20 clothes. I am officially in an 18 (yeah).

Anyway, nice seeing you all!