changing ticker

I know I changed my ticker at tickerfactory one other time and I thought it was easy. But for some reason now I can not do it. I am so excited and I have lost a few more pounds and I want my ticker to reflect it. Has anyone else had this problem? I am going to tickerfactory and putting in my pass word. It just will not show here. Just to let you all know I am now at 27 pounds lost. That puts me at 187. It has been a long time since I have been in the 180's. I am chasing Kim to get in the 170's even if it is 179. So 8 more pounds to go and I will have met my next goal. The one after that will to be to weigh less than my husband( he is a skinny minny). But for now I am focused on chasing Kim.

KIM- Thanks for giving me that inspiration.

I've had ticker issues too. I can't get it to update either. I just need to do a new one and havn't. Somehow it seems like one of those "computer things" that I always put off. Glad I am not alone though, I thought I was the only one!!

Edit: Just spent like 15 minutes and it won't cut. paste, copy or whatever it is supposed to do. I'll have to ask my husband to re teach me how to do this. I thought I learned this when we set it up but obviously my synapses arn't processing new info like this kind of stuff unless I repeat it like 1000 times, then maybe I'll get it. Maybe after he shows me again I will update every pound just for the repetion so I can learn this basic computer task. AAAAAGGGHH!

I don't have any problems with my ticker. Why don't ya'll completely redo your ticker from scratch and then repost it. I think that may help.

Dawn~Thank you!! I am trying to get to 170 by October 1st. You are right behind me!

If anyone needs help with their ticker I would be glad to help...send me a PM.

It is driving me crazy! I have been doing this for a couple of months now. I go down and get excited and then it comes back. I am finally out of the 180's after yoyoing with them for over a month. I got down to 179 and then I was back up at 184 for a couple of weeks. Now I have been holding steady at 178. I am hoping now that my fill is right I can start to drop weight again. Maybe I was letting extra calories slide in? Who knows....

Kimmie you are already in your 170's - can we trade ??????????? j/k :D

This is my second time, but after finally dropping 2 lbs. I am stalling again already ... uuufffffzzzz

My fill loosed up quite a bit, but I'm still somewhat tight in the morning & lunchtime but I could eat and eat and eat in the evening ...

I know I do not eat more than 1000-1200 calories a day (1/2 of it is in the evening though), drinking my water and exercise, changing things around but still .... :huh: Not losing weight and being frustrated makes me wanna eat all that good junk food and a mountain of chocolate :lb12: I AM A FOOD ADDICT, who would have thought LOL

Well, I scheduled another fill for September 13 :) for a little adjustment and hope that helps.

Ooooops, back to the topic ... hopefully I can change my tricker sometime soon ;)