About the lap band get together and Dr. Ortiz........

Ok everyone, I know how you may be hurt and/or upset by this news, but..............

We are all very fortunate that Dr O has provided a wonderful service for us. A service that takes up

a very good portion of his life and has changed our lives dramatically. He deserves his free time for

family and friends. Being married to a physician for the last 42 years, I can understand his view.

Please just be grateful for what he does and give thanks every single day and for every lost pound!!!

Arlene

Who is it that talked to Dr. Ortiz, I had let somebody know to email me with specifics and I would see what I could do. I was even going to try to work out some fill stuff with the clinic - please send me more detailed information and I will work on it!!

Who is it that talked to Dr. Ortiz, I had let somebody know to email me with specifics and I would see what I could do. I was even going to try to work out some fill stuff with the clinic - please send me more detailed information and I will work on it!!

that sounds great!

My friend was there this past week being banded and she overheard the conversation between Dr. Ortiz and whoever was there doing the asking (she didn't know who it was). He said he didn't do anyof those get together things and wasn't interested in attending.

if you send me the information I will be happy to present it to the doctors. You know, sometimes you just need to ask the right way and give him details - most doctors won't commit to anything without all the details! We are all working so much lately that he honestly can't commit to anything outside of work, but send me the details and I'll see what I can do :)

My friend was there this past week being banded and she overheard the conversation between Dr. Ortiz and whoever was there doing the asking (she didn't know who it was). He said he didn't do anyof those get together things and wasn't interested in attending.

I know for a fact he does do those things from time to time since he was in Seattle last year for the Seattle Bandster Bash.

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1066