Okay... the time is near...

I finally got it uploaded.. (my son "misplaced" the usb cable for the camera), however, now, I can't get my picture to upload on my profile. I have sent our saviour Mama Michelle an SOS, so I'm sure she'll have it up real soon. I am heading to visit my sister in California from Aug 29th to Sept 2nd, so I won't be on-line until I get back. Anyways... I had my 2nd fill Aug 22nd and was given 1.00 cc. I now have 1.75 total. I can really feel the restriction. Definitely need to have my tea or hot lemon water in the morning before I can drink my protein shake or eat something. It definitely feels finicky though. Sometimes I can eat more that other's. I have noticed that my "upper" belly seems to have gotten just a little bit larger, but that's because when I had no restriction between say Aug 6th and Aug 22nd, I was able to eat just about anything I wanted. And yes.. unfortunately.. I did. I went through a really stressful time the fiirst week in August, and went back to emotional eating for a bit. I am doing much better now, and trying to not to eat carbs. I know that's what's sitting underneath my boobs right now! Those damn carbs! I hope all of you are keeping well, and I look forward to catching up with all of you in the next week or so. Anita... aka.. AllCdnGirl.. Neeters..