Surgery scheduled for October 3rd at OCC

It is not the easy way out. I think some people go into it with the wrong frame of mind. But if you want a new and better life and you are willing to put some work into it...the band will help you. I would have quit any diet by now and I am going strong. The fills are key. Make sure you budget your fills because without them you are just flying solo. Congrats.

It is not the easy way out. I think some people go into it with the wrong frame of mind. But if you want a new and better life and you are willing to put some work into it...the band will help you. I would have quit any diet by now and I am going strong. The fills are key. Make sure you budget your fills because without them you are just flying solo. Congrats.

I live near Atlanta,Georgia and there is a fill center here. I plan on going there. Any clue how much fills cost? I've checked their website but of course it's not posted.

Good for you on getting a head-start with your pre-op! I did the same thing and was lost more than I needed and when I talked to Dr. Miranda about a week before surgery she let me do Subway for lunches every day....that was such a treat. Just keep in touch with Dr. Miranda and let her know how your progress is during the pre-op. This will also give you incentive for post-band and pre-fill as you don't lose much during this time. Good Luck!

I live near Atlanta,Georgia and there is a fill center here. I plan on going there. Any clue how much fills cost? I've checked their website but of course it's not posted.

Hi Lisa,

I live in Johns Creek, formerly Alpharetta.... I will be going to the Roswell Fill Center USA office on 9/13 for my 1st fill. Many people on this forum use this office and have wonderful things to say.

From what I remember, all of the fills are under fluoroscope. The first one is 585 and 285. This is in the ballpark, but I can not find the exact charges......