Heart Pain

Hi Everyone, I think that eating gives me a pain in my heart. Even when I don't feel full, it feels like the restriction is showing itself with heart pain. This has been going on for a couple of months now. Am I alone in this or are any of you feeling tightness in the heart area? Please let me know, it is starting to worry me. I don't have any heart problems that I know of, I am due for my yearly phsyical in a couple of months. I think it is related to the band, do you???

Barb

Hi Barb,

I get pain similar to that, too. It's gas pains that feel like a heart pain. I usually get it when I am exercising, especially running, It usually goes away after I start burbing. ;) I would still keep an eye on it, it's just my experience that it is gas and probably nothing to worry about. B) I'm glad to hear that you have restriction. I will talk to you later.

:-h

Alexandra

Hi Everyone, I think that eating gives me a pain in my heart. Even when I don't feel full, it feels like the restriction is showing itself with heart pain. This has been going on for a couple of months now. Am I alone in this or are any of you feeling tightness in the heart area? Please let me know, it is starting to worry me. I don't have any heart problems that I know of, I am due for my yearly phsyical in a couple of months. I think it is related to the band, do you???

Barb

Hey Barb,

I know exactly what you mean. I can't see your stats from this screen to see when you were banded and fill info, but that happens to me when I eat too much and PB hard. Sometimes it can be pretty painful but it's rare. I would say take a close look at WHEN it happens. Is there certain things that you eat? Are you eating too fast when it happens? That kind of thing.

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Karen

Also if it continues and you are worried, I would call Dr. Ortiz and see what he thinks.

Hello, thanks for the advice, I thought that I had read here on the forum that others had heart pain too, but it has been so long that I wanted to be sure. The three months with the band sometimes feels like tree years.

You were all right it was GAS, becasue last night was unbeliveable!!!! I couldn't stop and they were loud and long. My husband said that he married his own whoopie cushion. LOL I can't believe so much air was in me. It went on for hours.

Barbara

Try eatting less and see if that helps. If I go over board my body sends me signals and sometimes that is one of them. Even though you do not feel full your upper pouch might be. My lower and upper pouches disagree all the time. I am learning to listem to my upper. Full does not have the same feeing as before. Good luck.