im starving

I'm soooooo worried that I may have band slippage....today, Ive been doing my liquids as usual and im sooooooooooooo hungry, Im at work and no access to ice pops!! Today is one week exactly that I had my surgery. I wonder if I can go to full liquids now instead of clear liquids.....a nice tomato soup sounds good about now!!! Am I being paranoid about band slippage because today I'm starving??

Hi, I just had a fill the day before yesterday and the fill Dr. told me you would be violently ill

if your band slipped. She also said that your band dosen't move when it slips, it's your stomach, comes up through it and folds over and thats why you get so sick.

You'll need to check your paper work on when you can go to creamy soups, but It should be around day 7.

good luck, don't be tempted by solids.

scratch that.....lol.....as I was drinking my lovely tomato soup, I got so full and now I got a gas buble stuck in my shoulder blade!!!!!!!!!! man this is a bad one....you should see me sitting at my desk all lop-sided....lol. I was pounding my fist on my desk and my co-worker came over to see if I was ok.....lol........how embarrasing!!

scratch that.....lol.....as I was drinking my lovely tomato soup, I got so full and now I got a gas buble stuck in my shoulder blade!!!!!!!!!! man this is a bad one....you should see me sitting at my desk all lop-sided....lol. I was pounding my fist on my desk and my co-worker came over to see if I was ok.....lol........how embarrasing!!

Welcome to bandland sweetie!!!