Non-Scale Victory!

Well, I haven't really seen the scale drop lately, but my "skinny" jeans are too big! They sag at my buck and I keep having to pull them up. These are jeans I hadn't fit into for 2 years and now they're too big! :) I can't wait to buy more clothes, but I think I'll wait just a bit longer till I see another significant drop on the scale.

Who else has had a non-scale victory lately?

That's great Alana!!! Good for you!!!

Well, I bought these gorgeous chocolate brown capris last year, actually wore them in one of my "during" pics, I waited along time to get into them...and gradually over the past month or so, they are getting bigger and bigger and today when I put them on, they sagged in the tummy and really didn't look that great anymore. So although I am sad to see them go, because I really love them, I am happy to go out and buy a new pair, 2-3 sizes smaller so that I can work hard to get into them and wear them longer!

Whoot hoo!! For NSV!!!!

I was so hoping someone would ask about the latest NSV....I had one last evening. Normally I take showers, but after my work out at the gym, I decided I needed to take a relaxing bubble bath. In the past, my ass was so wide it would dam up the water behind me, but not last night! I even let the water drain out completely before I got out of the tub so just I could enjoy the moment. Now, not only are my clothes too big...I gotta get a smaller tub!

Thanks for letting me share....

Barb

I was so hoping someone would ask about the latest NSV....I had one last evening. Normally I take showers, but after my work out at the gym, I decided I needed to take a relaxing bubble bath. In the past, my ass was so wide it would dam up the water behind me, but not last night! I even let the water drain out completely before I got out of the tub so just I could enjoy the moment. Now, not only are my clothes too big...I gotta get a smaller tub!

Thanks for letting me share....

Barb

OMG Barb! I laughed out loud and gave my BF a heartattack when I read your post! :wacko: I use to have the same problem with the bathtub.. LOL.. unless you've been there you can't know how GREAT it feels not to do it anymore! hahaha.. congrats my band sister.

xoxox

Congrats to all on your individual NSV's. Until we share some of these no one knows what simple things can mean to us. I have a great one as well.

This past week we went on vacation and met my husbands family at beautiful Lake Pond Orielle in northern Idaho. I had not seen my in-laws for over a year and at that time I was at my fattest. When they saw me they gushed with praise and words of encouragement for my weight loss. My dad-in-law even called me "skinny". It felt so good as they are all skinny and have been very concerned about my weight for my health's sake. Throughout the days together they would mention little hints about my great success. I smiled from ear to ear!!

Hooray for you.. I think the nsv's are the most emotionally satisfying ones.