Made it to ONE-DERLAND!!!

Wow!!

I got on this scale this morning and was able to move one of those BIG weights (you know the ones on the Dr.'s scales) I am officially in the 100's

Who would of thought 7 months ago I would be down 65.25 lbs.

Its been a long time since I have been where Iam at today..emotionally , physically & mentally. I LOVE MY BAND!!!

I was going in for my 3rd fill today but have changed my mind. I'm still keeping my appt with Dr. Martinez though....I am going to have a check-up, have him take a look at my band & port under fluoro and make sure everything is where it should be.

Thanks Guys!

I went yesterday ans saw Dr. Martinez ( what a doll he is). Its so refreshing to have a Dr. take his time with his patients. He was able to spend alot of time with me answering all of my questions. I also made new friends while waiting in his office.

I got a great report on my band..everything is where it should be. He is pleased with my weight loss. He is pleased with how I work with my band vs. making the band do all the work. Captains good luck on your surgery..you have the best Dr's in the country and the entire staff will take care of you like you are a part of the family.