Crystal Light

Tina

:rolleyes: I am only 11 days post op and I am having a hard drinking water so I got some crystal light wish I wouldve of gotten it from Mexico... Dr. Miranda told me that they have a "huge" variety in Mexico like coconut, margarita ect.

Any how, Is it ok to drink Crystal Light as of now?

Teeners

I think as long as it's completely clear, it's okay. So, as long as you aren't downing the CL packets without mixing them with water, you're good :-D

:rolleyes: I am only 11 days post op and I am having a hard drinking water so I got some crystal light wish I wouldve of gotten it from Mexico... Dr. Miranda told me that they have a "huge" variety in Mexico like coconut, margarita ect.

Any how, Is it ok to drink Crystal Light as of now?

Teeners

Where in Mexico can you get the different Mexican flavors?? Is it anywhere near the clinic??

I believe Dr. Miranda said that it was at the shops that are kind by the clinic... I never got a chance to go... so when you go there Dr. Miranda would tell you were you could go and there is always Costco in Mexico.

There is also a grocery store about 3 blocks on the left side of road (opposite side of Lucerna) that carries the C-Light - lots of flavors - easy to find - big, clean grocery store - fun to roam around in if you have the time. Can pay in pesos or U.S. dollars.

Marys,

Is the grocery store north or south of the Lucerna. Which way do you turn out of the parking lot?

Also, does anyone know what it takes to go to Costco in Mexico? Just a regular Costco card? And does anyone speak English?

Becki

WE, SANDY AND I, HAD TO BY A BOTTLE OR TWO :) AT COSTCO. IT WASN'T A PROBLEM, JUST SHOW YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD

Crystal light is completely fine the whole time. I didn't know they has so many flavors in Mexico. I might have to look when I go for a fill trip.

Becki

EBAY has the Mexican Crystal Light. Search under CLIGHT and you will find it. I noticed theirs is a little less sweet than the US versions. Clight is made by KRAFT. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Marys,

Is the grocery store north or south of the Lucerna. Which way do you turn out of the parking lot?

Also, does anyone know what it takes to go to Costco in Mexico? Just a regular Costco card? And does anyone speak English?

Becki

BECKI,

I'LL SEE IF I CAN'T FIND SOME AT COSTCO TOMORROW AND BRING IT WITH ME FOR YOU ON SUNDAY

Wow Pammie, thank you!! That would be awesome. I do so much crystal light. And I know I saw the Costco from my roomo window at the clinic. It would be fun. If not, just the grocery store. I looked, but I never did find it. I just went to the "Extra", just south of the hotel.

Becki

When going out of the hotel if you turn lright and go to where the Aztec Indian is in the middle of the street and make a left, there is the grocery store. It is called Calimax and has many, many flavors. It is called Clight.. Also already made and sold most places is something called Belight which is the same thing..

The Pina Colada and Pink Grapefruit were some of my favorites. Each package makes a quart and a half and are only 38 cents each...

When going out of the hotel if you turn lright and go to where the Aztec Indian is in the middle of the street and make a left, there is the grocery store. It is called Calimax and has many, many flavors. It is called Clight.. Also already made and sold most places is something called Belight which is the same thing..

The Pina Colada and Pink Grapefruit were some of my favorites. Each package makes a quart and a half and are only 38 cents each...

Thanks Pegala. I had looked for the grocery store, but didn't find it. I will be back there in two weeks though, and will have time to go. I love crystal light, so new flavors will be fun. I really am looking forward to pink grapefruit. And my husband loves pina colada. Thanks.

Becki

I DID END UP AT CALIMAX TO GET A FEW SINGLES OF THE PINA COLADA

AT COSTCO, THE MULTI PACKS HAD ONE CALLED HORCHATA CANELA AND ALSO A FLOR DE JAMAICA THAT I'D NEVER HEARD OF. YOUR MORE THEN WELCOME TO HAVE A FEW OF THOSE ALSO BECKI