Shakes/Protein Powder

Just curious if anyone is using the Optifast and if it is sugar free? Or do you just look for lower glycemic levels in your shakes & powders? I use SPro 20 by Sly Stallone, and it is higher in protein, potassium, burns fat, and tastes great. Here is a link to Sly's powder.....

https://www.myseriesse.com/ProductPage.aspx...amp;ID=danaball

But, just not sure if Dr. Ortiz says no sugar at all in your shakes. ??? Curious what you all used..... or still use as meal replacements when you have a shake. Other than the norm Slim Fast.

Thanks! Just want to get started on the right foot. Getting started on an early pre-op.

I was on Optifast 900 for my pre-op, 4 shakes per day, no food. I didn't like the taste of them at all. EWWW!!

I added 2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa and put it in the freezer for 30 minutes and I was able to get them down, barely!

I actually had one the other day, thinking it might boost me out of my plateau...and it brought back bad memories.

Try them, if you like it, go for it...if you don't there are other choices on the market.

Good Luck!

Hi banders,

I found a new protein shake called Lean Body. It taste great. I get it from a health food store. 1 serving has 40g of protein, 9g of fat, 0 sugars, 25 mg of cholesteral, 600 mg of potassium, 9g of total carbohydrates. I love it...I used it for my preop diet and will go back to it when I finish my clear liquid stage.

Hi banders,

I found a new protein shake called Lean Body. It taste great. I get it from a health food store. 1 serving has 40g of protein, 9g of fat, 0 sugars, 25 mg of cholesteral, 600 mg of potassium, 9g of total carbohydrates. I love it...I used it for my preop diet and will go back to it when I finish my clear liquid stage.

Hi, Can you tell me how many calories please?

Thanks