Second Fill

Went for my second fill today, I found a Bariatric Surgen in Amarillo Texas one hour away from my house. Well the staff was great and the Doctor also. He doesnt do fluoro, thats the only down side. He gave me a local anastetic, :D there was only one problem he had to poke me 4 times to find the port :( but I didnt feel a thing. He extracted the 1cc and then put that back plus another 1cc, so I now have a total of 2cc =D> . I was told to have liquids till noon tomorrow. I was also told not to subsitute a protain shake for a meal. That I need to have it as a snack. So im going to try a new thing tomorrow Cream of Wheat. Lets see how that goes :lb12: . Well Im glad I went because I was at a point were I could everything in site, but there was alot of self control. Heres hoping for great restiction.

Well restriction has arrived. Plus a real ugly episode of BP and slime. I now understand the meanning of chew, chew, chew. I hope never to go thru that again. My poor boss thought I was having a heart attack. But I got up and walked it out. That really worked for me. I also now have taken MamaMichelles advise on cutting ones portions in half after 1st fill and half againg after the 2nd fill. Thanks MamaMichelle.

Hi Denise~

Glad to hear you got a good fill! Keep up the amazing work..and stay safe during Ike!

Hi Denise~

Glad to hear you got a good fill! Keep up the amazing work..and stay safe during Ike!

Kim how did you put the pictures in youre message Ive been wanting to post some pics also. Thanks for youre help in advance.