I am back

Oh it is nice to be here again. I have been in internet darkness for close to a week now and have missed you all so much. Of course, this comes less than a week out of surgery when I have so many questions. I am on day 12 of post op and could have used some moral support for the freaking diet that we are to be on for 21 days. I have done well on my own though. The weight has slowed down since I started on the cream soups so I am a little depressed. I actually gain 1.8 pounds when I added the soup. That is gone now but that only makes 6 pounds since surgery date. kinda depressing since I see so many here who lose like 25 on post op. Any way. I am just borrowing this internet but hope to be back on real soon. You all take care!!!!

So glad you were able to check in...yes I'd never thought I'd be so dependent on the internet.

Don't be too worried about our weight loss although we all want to lose as much as we can during thi liquid phase. Remember this is a time to heal and they say any weight loss is good but not to focus on it. Easier said than done I know.

:lb4:

Most of us do not lose that much weight. I think I lost about 15 and it was tuff. Just follow the plan and it will come off. I would weigh everyday and it would go up and down. I thought Iwould lose my mind. Just know it gets better.

Well I went out and bought myself a new computer, it is so great to be back. I finally started to drop some weight again and it is so nice to know that the work is somewhat beginning to pay off. i am ready to eat though, I am afraid that I may blow it when i get a chance. All I think about is when this stupid liquid diet is over... I am not in the diet mindset anymore. 4 weeks now I have been on such a strict diet that all I want is some real food I am obsessing. I hope this a normal thing to go thru.

Other than that, all is well. I feel good with just some soreness in the port area. I can finally belch again, and let me tell you, I will never take a belch for granted again!!!!! Thanks again for all the support.

I THOUGHT THE FIRST 21 DAYS AFTER THE SURGERY WAS THE HARDEST!!! I BARELY MADE IT...BUT I DID AND I'M 28 DAYS OUT. JUST HANG IN THERE AND TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME. I KNOW IT'S HARD BUT I KEPT CHECKING ON THIS FORUM AND READING EVERYTHING AND I EVEN TOOK OUT SOME FAT PICTURES TO REMIND MYSELF WHY I DID THIS. YOU'RE ON DAY 12, YOU DON'T HAVE LONG TO GO. GOOD LUCK!!