I dont get it

Take a deep breath, okay...weight will go up and down...that normal, your body needs time to settle into your new lifestyle change, I teeter between 1 and 1 1/2 lbs every other day. Down one day, up the next. It's normal.

Add more water, exercise and less salt. Change it up every once in awhile and your body will let the lbs go!

Good Luck and have a great day! ><'

Take a deep breath, okay...weight will go up and down...that normal, your body needs time to settle into your new lifestyle change, I teeter between 1 and 1 1/2 lbs every other day. Down one day, up the next. It's normal.

Add more water, exercise and less salt. Change it up every once in awhile and your body will let the lbs go!

Good Luck and have a great day! ><'

Cathy,

you are doing so good. when I joined this forum just 6 weeks ago, you were at 38 pounds lost. You have lost 10 pounds since I joined. Good for you. You are an inspiration to me, just because I can see the change. Weight loss can seem so far away, but when I see that this is working, it makes it easier.

Im consuming about 1300 calories today and I gained 2 pounds??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

How often do you weigh? I am not a bandster yet, but weighing all the time makes me go nuts because of the up and down. Maybe you should weigh once a week.

Cathy,

you are doing so good. when I joined this forum just 6 weeks ago, you were at 38 pounds lost. You have lost 10 pounds since I joined. Good for you. You are an inspiration to me, just because I can see the change. Weight loss can seem so far away, but when I see that this is working, it makes it easier.

Thanks!!!

I just eat lots of protein, only drink water, have a treat once in awhile and to be honest haven't really exercised yet. I am bad for that, but did buy some new CDs called Core Dancing so that I can dance the rest of the pounds off!

You are doing great too, keep it up and before you know it we'll be comparing shopping stories!!

Have a great day!

OMG!! I bought the same dancing CD!!! I cant beleive I forgot it!! I got my crystal light here and I'm going to introduce more water. Im just so worried that I went through all of this and have it not work. I'm hungry all the time, but that's because i havent had my first fill. Im just so excited that I fianlly get to be skinny again and I just cant wait any longer!!!!!!!!!! Todays jeans are feeling loose, (just washed) so that makes me feel great..........

Thanks!!!

I just eat lots of protein, only drink water, have a treat once in awhile and to be honest haven't really exercised yet. I am bad for that, but did buy some new CDs called Core Dancing so that I can dance the rest of the pounds off!

You are doing great too, keep it up and before you know it we'll be comparing shopping stories!!

Have a great day!

Shopping??? what is that? I have not tried on a piece of clothing in a store in years. WOW, what is that going to be like? I can't wait. Patience does not come to me very easy. Can you tell?????