YABBADABBADOOO

It is official ;)

After watching me having surgery, getting fills, losing weight, sitting on a plateau, PB' ing, sliming, laughing, almost crying, being a bit moody and permanently getting rid of air one way or the other :lb12: ....

my husband confessed that he would like to join me on the "other" side :D:party::D

He too, wants to lose weight to get/stay healthier - but thought he would be able to stick with the good old dieting & exercise program,

but reality kicked in - so we got him scheduled for October 13.

We will be down there in TJ (Oct. 12 - 15) getting hubby taken care of and I think I might get a fill & zoom whitening :)

Anyone else in TJ during that time ???

It is official ;)

After watching me having surgery, getting fills, losing weight, sitting on a plateau, PB' ing, sliming, laughing, almost crying, being a bit moody and permanently getting rid of air one way or the other :lb12: ....

my husband confessed that he would like to join me on the "other" side :D:party::D

He too, wants to lose weight to get/stay healthier - but thought he would be able to stick to the good old dieting & exercise program,

We will be down there in TJ (Oct. 12 - 15) getting hubby taken care of and I think I might get a fill & zoom whitening :)

That is so wonderful! I am having mine on the 10th, But.....I will be there until the 14! So, I might just have to come back and see yall! I want to come back and do some shopping anyway! :) hehe

That is so cool. The only down side is men seem to lose weight so much easier than us women. So I am glad you had a head start. What a fun experience you will have together.

Yeah, I know he will probably catch up with me in no time :ph34r: . but I'm looking forward to the new us :D

It is official ;)

He too, wants to lose weight to get/stay healthier - but thought he would be able to stick with the good old dieting & exercise program,

Tell him congrats on making the decision. And let him know he is welcome to come share his experiences on the forums. More testosterone around here might be a good idea ;-)

Taz

That is so cool. The only down side is men seem to lose weight so much easier than us women. So I am glad you had a head start. What a fun experience you will have together.

I don't know if thats a down side ;-) I'm actually counting on that after seeing the amazing success many of you ladies have had!

Taz

John in a thong?? wait, what did I miss? ;)

WOOHOOO!!

You GO John!! Ute will go crazy when she sees you in that hot blue thong..... ;)

How exciting! I think it would make the process that much easier to have someone else to experience it with. I hope to be a walking billboard for OCC! Hopefully I can convince others about what I great procedure it is!! :D