Refills in Tijuana

Just gathering information on going back to Tijauna for refills after my procedure in November. Do they have pickups at the border for those who want to come across to the clinic....are the delays lenghty at the border? Is there a good motel (cheap and clean which take pets) in San Deigo....(I know there are lots of motel, but what would you recommend) Thanks Doug

Yes, give Rene or your rep a call.

They'll pick you up at the airport or at the car lot, though there's a fee.

Walking across the border was easy as anything from the trolley station. There's almost never a back up going into Mexico, but coming out there can be.

sorry Doug, I have no direct recommendation but I know there is a travelodge near the border which is a brand I like. I think the area is called 'Southbay'. I like expedia or trip advisor for this kind of research.

I'm heading down on Friday for my fill. I took the easy way and arranged everything through the OCC. pickup/dropoff, 1 night at the Lucerna and the fill for $279.00. I don't know if the Lucerna will allow dogs but I will ask when I get there.

Cujo, I'm heading down Thurs. for my fill and staying at the Lucerna with my daughter till Sat. Maybe we'll see you there. Will you be the one in the paper thong?

You bet, they are quite comfy and the side venting is great for those hot TJ days. LOL

Better cover your daughters eyes if I'm getting out of the pool. Yikes!