Woo Hoo! Finally weigh less than my husband....

So I have been patiently waiting to weigh less than my husband who is tall and pretty skinny and I finally do!!! Next I want to be able to fit more comfortably in my size 14 pants/shorts..still a little too tight on the stomach.....

This is so important for self-pride. Too long I tried to fatten my hubby up to weigh less than him. I am glad you did it by losing. I hope one day that this will be my own post. Good for you!!!!!!!

Karen, I know how you feel. I hit that goal this week!!

Karen,

Congrats, that is awesome. I am so happy for you! Wish I did too....

Right now I weigh 3 lbs more than my husband. It seems like everytime I come close to catching up to him, he loses more weight. He has lost 45 pounds since I have been banded, while I have only lost 36. I just don't get it?? He is like less than 10% body fat!!

Well, at least he keeps me motivated and exercises with me.

So I have been patiently waiting to weigh less than my husband who is tall and pretty skinny and I finally do!!! Next I want to be able to fit more comfortably in my size 14 pants/shorts..still a little too tight on the stomach.....

I can't wait to weigh less than my husband. Do you know how many times he has said, "Here wear my jacket." They never fit! Just last night I told him I needed to go find a sports bra for the trip and he said" You can pick one of those up any where babe." He doesn't realize that EVERY store doesn't carry my size (bless his heart). Anyway, I don't think he really realized my size until he saw me weigh this week......I can't wait to put on one of his shirts and sleep in it! :D LOL

Karen,

Right now I weigh 3 lbs more than my husband. It seems like everytime I come close to catching up to him, he loses more weight. He has lost 45 pounds since I have been banded, while I have only lost 36. I just don't get it?? He is like less than 10% body fat!! Well, at least he keeps me motivated and excercises with me.

Goodness, that would suck. You are already, in my book, skinny minny!!!!! At least my hubby weighs 230. I don't have far to go to get below him. You are still a champion as far as I am concerned!!!

Goodness, that would suck. You are already, in my book, skinny minny!!!!! At least my hubby weighs 230. I don't have far to go to get below him. You are still a champion as far as I am concerned!!!

Thanks, you are so sweet!! It does suck at times.....but the competition between us keeps me going. DH wants to compete in mountain bike racing next year, so he is on a mission to get as fit and lean as he can. I don't think he wants to get smaller than 150, so I still have a chance. :rolleyes: But, I still could work harder at my efforts to sabotage him with food......hehehehe.

I remember passing that milestone, my hubby is 6'4 (a foot taller than me) and is slim at 200lbs... I don't know if making it to Onderland or weighing less than him was a bigger milestone but I remember it clearly!

Congrats sweetie, you are looking great! You are getting so small and Evee is getting so big! lol

Karen,

Right now I weigh 3 lbs more than my husband. It seems like everytime I come close to catching up to him, he loses more weight. He has lost 45 pounds since I have been banded, while I have only lost 36. I just don't get it?? He is like less than 10% body fat!!

Well, at least he keeps me motivated and exercises with me.

Isn't that unfair??! My husband was at 190 and decided to lose weight and lost 11 lbs in 1 month without really trying. I do wish my husband would exercise with me though, that would be fun.....

I remember passing that milestone, my hubby is 6'4 (a foot taller than me) and is slim at 200lbs... I don't know if making it to Onderland or weighing less than him was a bigger milestone but I remember it clearly!

Congrats sweetie, you are looking great! You are getting so small and Evee is getting so big! lol

Thanks Michelle! Today is her 6 month birthday and I just can't believe it. She's so big and doing so much all of a sudden.

I just realized the other day that by Christmas I could weigh less than my husband. Even when we were 17 I always weighed 10 lbs. more...but after the kids I of course went WAAAYYY past him. It is possible I can for the first time weigh less than him. Congrats!!