Great Fill in Boise Idaho!

I recently had a fill with Dr. Mayes in Boise, Idaho and was terrifically satisified! He did an amazing job - took his time and preformed several informational procedures such as body fat content, weight, muscle mass etc. He sat and visited for quite awhile, answering any questions or concerns I had. He was so thorough. Such a different experience than that of Fill Center USA the previous month. Fast, quick, get in get out! Won't go back to them - but will definitly go back to Dr. Mayes - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

I recently had a fill with Dr. Mayes in Boise, Idaho and was terrifically satisified! He did an amazing job - took his time and preformed several informational procedures such as body fat content, weight, muscle mass etc. He sat and visited for quite awhile, answering any questions or concerns I had. He was so thorough. Such a different experience than that of Fill Center USA the previous month. Fast, quick, get in get out! Won't go back to them - but will definitly go back to Dr. Mayes - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

What does he charge?

• 3 months later...

I live in Eastern Oregon, rural area. Is there anyway you could tell me what the cost was for a first fill? It is a four hour drive for me, but I travel to Boise quite often. It is one of the closest, largest shopping areas for me

• 2 weeks later...

It is easy to say something like that and only have one post.

The Meridian ID, Fill Centers USA location spends 30 minutes to an hour with each patient and utilizes fluoroscopy for each adjustment. If that is in and out, then this other guy must spend a whole day with each patient.

www.fillcentersusa.com

866-345-5872

• 4 weeks later...
It is easy to say something like that and only have one post.

The Meridian ID, Fill Centers USA location spends 30 minutes to an hour with each patient and utilizes fluoroscopy for each adjustment. If that is in and out, then this other guy must spend a whole day with each patient.

www.fillcentersusa.com

866-345-5872

Do you know how close they are to the airport? My daughter will have to fly in from Idaho Falls. Is there a ill Doctor in Blackfoot that uses fluoro? Any info would be helpful. Thank you, Stephanie

• 9 months later...

I'm not sure what the original source of this msg was, shameless plug or real patient... *however* I am a bona fide TJ patient of Dr. Ortiz and I live in Boise. I followed up on this and Dr. Mayes is indeed awesome. He is banded himself and so are people on his staff so they understand any concerns and they are very empathetic. The fill went very well even though I wasn't sure about the details of my own band (how much it holds, how much was already in there, etc.). Anyone who lives in the Treasure Valley and is looking for follow up care please give Dr. Mayes a call, I think you'll be pleased. www.drlukemayes.com

Oh, and the Meridian FCUSA is gone. The Boise FCUSA does not utilize the f'scope. Dr. Mayes, as a chiropractor, is adept at finding the port by touch. I was so nervous but it went a LOT more smoothly than my first fill *with* the f'scope.