Taco Bell pinto's & cheese....

mlgpdx

I rarely go to fast food since being banded but there are times when I am dying for some drive through... I love taco bell pinto's & cheese. 180 calories, 10 grams of protein!

It takes me about 45min to eat the entire portion but I enjoy every bite of it.

This might be an option for some other bandsters who want something quick without going overboard.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 1 serving (128.0 g)

Amount Per Serving

Calories 180

Calories from Fat 63

Total Fat 7.0g11%

Saturated Fat 3.5g

Cholesterol 15mg

Sodium 700mg

Total Carbohydrates 20.0g

Dietary Fiber 6.0g

Sugars 1.0g

Protein 10.0g

*PS* I also make little 1/4 cup portions at home.. 1/4 cup refried beans, 1 packet of taco bell mild or hot sauce then about 1/2oz of sharp cheddar cheese. I make 5 at the beginning of my work week and take a couple to work. It's a great quick meal/snack etc...

Taco Bell used to be my favorite, but gave it up after being banded, I never thought of the pintos and cheese. Thank you

so much for the info. The nearest one is over an hour away, but the next time I'm near there I will be ordering that. :D

I don't know about anyone else, but I could eat a pintos & cheese in less than 45 minutes.

Now I'm thinking I don't have restriction like I should!

I don't know about anyone else, but I could eat a pintos & cheese in less than 45 minutes.

Now I'm thinking I don't have restriction like I should!

Dawnie

I know! I always think it takes FOREVER to eat now.. usually I lose interest in food. I find that I can have a few bites of something and then have to wait 30 min to have a few more bites. I usually just give up but for Pinto's and cheese I will take it slow and eat the entire thing.