Claimjumper - need help fast

Guest CaraMBA09

Guest CaraMBA09

so this is my last minute dilemma

My manager is leaving our program and there is a going away lunch for him at Claimjumper (the land of monsterous portions) today at 12:30

I plan on having soup (NO, I cannot skip this event) as I am currently day 7 post-op

I went online and checked out the best ones: Potato Cheddar, Garden Vegetable and Chicken Tortilla

of course I will be 'drinking' the broth to not have anyone saying "gee Cara, why arent you ordering lunch?"

Is anyone familiar with these soups? Which is the best one to have?

Your advice would be GOLDEN!

thanks, Cara

Totally potato. I lived on potato soup when I was on the creamy liquid stage. Chlli's soup was the best. Just eat slow and talk more. If you eat to fast or to much you might notice gas pains in your shoulder. Have fun and report back.

Totally potato. I lived on potato soup when I was on the creamy liquid stage. Chlli's soup was the best. Just eat slow and talk more. If you eat to fast or to much you might notice gas pains in your shoulder. Have fun and report back.

What do you mean by gas pains in your shoulder? I noticed that some people have had shoulder pain, but i thought that was to do with the surgery, and not with how much you eat?

Jenelle

so this is my last minute dilemma

My manager is leaving our program and there is a going away lunch for him at Claimjumper (the land of monsterous portions) today at 12:30

I plan on having soup (NO, I cannot skip this event) as I am currently day 7 post-op

I went online and checked out the best ones: Potato Cheddar, Garden Vegetable and Chicken Tortilla

of course I will be 'drinking' the broth to not have anyone saying "gee Cara, why arent you ordering lunch?"

Is anyone familiar with these soups? Which is the best one to have?

Your advice would be GOLDEN!

thanks, Cara

HECK, EVERYTHING AT CLAIMJUMPERS IS GOOD :)

Guest CaraMBA09
HECK, EVERYTHING AT CLAIMJUMPERS IS GOOD :)

YEA...I know...LOL

I actually had the potato soup while i got to watch my manager in front of me eat Fish and Chips, the gal to the right of me eat a glorious Cobb Salad and my lead to the right of me eat a Chicken pot pie the size of his head....I was nearly drooling as I attempted to eat my soup slowly and savor it...

That shoulder pain does go away after a while. I called the OCC after a couple of weeks when I still had it. They said it was normal and it was just gas. It is a good signal to stop eatting even though your head says "go for it". The whole thing about the band is learning to listen to your body. STOP eatting when you are satisfied and not stuffed. I have not been stuffed one time since June 2.(the night before my surgery) There is a good feeling sitting down and eatting until your tummy is round and you feel as though you will not need to eat for a month. But, it feels better to slide on those jeans that are 4 to 6 sizes smaller in just 3 months. I assure you self confidence feels much better than loads of food tastes.

YEA...I know...LOL

I actually had the potato soup while i got to watch my manager in front of me eat Fish and Chips, the gal to the right of me eat a glorious Cobb Salad and my lead to the right of me eat a Chicken pot pie the size of his head....I was nearly drooling as I attempted to eat my soup slowly and savor it...

Get used to it sweetie...this is your life!!! You are doing amazing, keep up the great work!