How do you know....

Today I feel different, I had a shake for breakfast, was starving by lunchtime, has a smartones for lunch, starving an hour later...had an unsweetened pudding....starving an hour and a half later, had 1/2 protein bar...okay it's now 3:45 and I am feeling hungry again...what the heck!!!

I was full after breakfast, but it didn't last, I was full after lunch, it didn' t last.

I think I am answering my own question. My concern is that if I can a fill on Wednesday when I have my follow up appt, that I am going to suffer like Julie Burns did.

I will monitor it today, tommorrow and early Wednesday and eat solid foods only and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for letting me talk to myself!!

Cathy it sounds like you need another fill. Don't let my story detour you from this. My fill was aggressive. I went from 2.0 cc to 2.8 cc and it was only my 2nd fill. You also live close to your surgeon if I remember correctly so no worries. Listen to your body and your "gut" literally. You know your body and have done so well. Maybe just a little tweak is all you need. Keep us posted

Cathy it sounds like you need another fill. Don't let my story detour you from this. My fill was aggressive. I went from 2.0 cc to 2.8 cc and it was only my 2nd fill. You also live close to your surgeon if I remember correctly so no worries. Listen to your body and your "gut" literally. You know your body and have done so well. Maybe just a little tweak is all you need. Keep us posted

Hi Julie, that doesn't sound too aggressive to me, although your symptoms sure are. I've had 2 fills at 1cc each and now have 5cc in my 9cc band.

Maybe .5 cc would tighten things up just a little. I think 1cc would be too much.

I've had 2 fills now and I'm struggling with what the "full" feeling should feel like. Sometimes I feel like food is stuck in my gut and I've read where some people consider that their "full" feeling. The problem is that sometimes I get that feeling after only 2-3 bites of food. So does it mean that I simply have too big of a bite and it needs to go down, or am I supposed to stop eating at that point and not proceed?

I don't feel full like the old way before I was banded. Should I actually get a stuffed full feeling? Cathy, you've described it before like being stuffed after Thanksgiving dinner...I don't get that way.

What do you all think?

Hi Cathy.. I"m struggling a bit like you are now. I'm not really feeling full and seem to be hungry alot. This has caused me to grab for foods that I shouldn't be eating, and because I can eat alot, I am not losing any weight. I have only 1.75 in a 4 cc band. Think it's time for a good fill.