It's for real now!

Hi all - well it's a done deal! I've paid the final payment and my surgery is next week Thur, 10/9. I am excited and so nervous because of the unknown and the reality of it all. I've been trying to read up on some of the forum messages and it's been helping me tremendously. I can't thank you all for assisting me when I asked a question...or two! But honestly, because it is real, my brain just became muddled and it seems like I don't know where to go from here.

I looked at Julie's forum regarding suggestion about how to prepare yourself for the surgery, traveling, and post op. WONDERFUL message and I printed it to help me next week. Most of these things I am getting from you all, which I am sure the OCC staff will cover some but not the nitty gritty stuff you all say.

OK...here's to a new me and I can't wait to get to the other side and start my new adventure! What a life changing event it is and it's to my health.

Enjoy all..I hope to meet a couple of newbies there while at OCC next week,

Jude =)

Yea! I just did the same last night so I totally know how you are feeling! Congrats and good luck! =D>

:lb10:

This is the first day of the rest of your longer life. Don't expect to get too much info from the OCC, sad but true. They sort of move you in and out like an assemble line. I never even met Dr. Ortiz until a few minutes before my surgery. He came in and sat down and did spend maybe 5 minutes with me but was distracted. The others Dr.s also spent a little more time with me before and after surgery. They do take good care of you and the nurses are great. Anything you want/need they are there for you.

I'm happy for both of you!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have a good time in TJ and GOOD LUCK !!! You are in the best/hottest of hands :D

Keep us posted how everything went !!!!

Thank you Willi!

It's really mind boggling but it's going to be a fantastic thing I am doing for myself.

Jude =)

No doubt - it's a chunk of money we spend, but it is for a better and healthier life ;)

It is not always easy, we all have our ups and downs, but I would do it again in a heart beat!

Just think of where you would be in a year from now without the band and then ....

what a beautiful, hot'n sexy, skinny dippin' lady you are going to be :P

My motto: NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS GETTING SKINNY FEELS :D ... and it's sooo true

Thank you Willi!

It's really mind boggling but it's going to be a fantastic thing I am doing for myself.

Jude =)