Need fill in Minneapolis area

I live in a north suburb of Minneapolis. Can anyone advise of a fill doctor in the Minneapolis area? I was hoping to go to one closer than New Prague, which is an official fill center clinic, partly be9cause it seems quite expensive, and is quite a drive. Sandra in Minnesota :blink:

Hi I'm from SE MN close to Rochester. I had the same question, is New Prague the only place?? I hope there are some other bandsters who know!

Do you have your band already?

I am scheduled for the 10/24,,, I"m excited BUT freaking out a little! I am also worried about New Prague not have Flouro- and I don't think I can afford to go to Mexico everytime.

Do you mean New Prague doesn't have fluoro? Should we be worried about that? Can we find somewhere else to go? I wish we had some responses on our thread! Sandra

I read that they didn't have flouro and I am going to ask Dr Oritiz more information when I go for my band. I am also going to ask my local MD some questions.

It is confusing because I have read so many different opinions! I was told by the fill center to bring a copy of my post-operative report to the appointment. I thought that was great advice since you never know what will come up medically in your future.

Have you told many people what you are doing?

I read that they didn't have flouro and I am going to ask Dr Oritiz more information when I go for my band. I am also going to ask my local MD some questions.

It is confusing because I have read so many different opinions! I was told by the fill center to bring a copy of my post-operative report to the appointment. I thought that was great advice since you never know what will come up medically in your future.

Have you told many people what you are doing?

will you please send me a private email, so we don't clog up this list? And I have some Minnesota related questions for you. Sandra <hwucher@isd.net>

• 2 years later...

I had gastric band laparoscopic surgery Dec 13th 2008 in Puerto Vallarta Mexico and the doctor used the SAGB Quick close. I am now lookng for post surgery band fill. Did you find a doctor that would fill besides New Prague (which has since gone out of business)?

Dave

I had gastric band laparoscopic surgery Dec 13th 2008 in Puerto Vallarta Mexico and the doctor used the SAGB Quick close. I am now lookng for post surgery band fill. Did you find a doctor that would fill besides New Prague (which has since gone out of business)?

Dave

USA Fill Centres?