Patient Care Coordinator for Dr. Ortiz

awww Thank you so much! I really appreciate the positive comments :) I'm a bit at a loss for words... which if you know me... is a HUGE thing hahaha

thanks again ;)

I can't but agree with all of the above - I found out a little late that we wouldn't getting the money intime for me to send or have with me for surgery on 10/10 so I sent Carolyn a e-mail asking for a diffrent date and she was able to reschedule in November for me - and shortly before Carolyn was leaving today I found out O would be able to still make it but the appointment was already booked :( that is okay I rather allow someone that can have it -please do but Carolyn was leaving for the day and I heard her say that Lori was still there so after I ot home made sure my friend and airline tickets could change to the dates that Carolyn provided before she left I MADE THE CALL BACK and prayed that someone was still there ---LORI answered the phone thank you thank you -----I HAVE BEEN RESCHEDULED FORPre op 10/16 surgery 10/17 only one week later than what I was.. :D

Again you are awesome - on the questions that I have had and the timely TAT for responses back wether e-mail or phone have been wonderful...

AGAIN A BIG THANK YOU can't wait to meet the rest of the staff :D

I can't but agree with all of the above - I found out a little late that we wouldn't getting the money intime for me to send or have with me for surgery on 10/10 so I sent Carolyn a e-mail asking for a diffrent date and she was able to reschedule in November for me - and shortly before Carolyn was leaving today I found out O would be able to still make it but the appointment was already booked :( that is okay I rather allow someone that can have it -please do but Carolyn was leaving for the day and I heard her say that Lori was still there so after I ot home made sure my friend and airline tickets could change to the dates that Carolyn provided before she left I MADE THE CALL BACK and prayed that someone was still there ---LORI answered the phone thank you thank you -----I HAVE BEEN RESCHEDULED FORPre op 10/16 surgery 10/17 only one week later than what I was.. :D

Again you are awesome - on the questions that I have had and the timely TAT for responses back wether e-mail or phone have been wonderful...

AGAIN A BIG THANK YOU can't wait to meet the rest of the staff :D

Hi:

I would like to put a good word in for Lori also! I arrived to the airport late on my arrival day-around 10:00pm- there was no one there waiting to pick me up. I was like, okay, now what, and what should I do?

I had all my documents handy, and found Lori's telephone number. I called her number and received the answering machine, I almost did not leave a message and then thought again. After leaving my message, she returned my telephone call within 1 minute!!!. She was able to make a telephone call to Francisco, he was only moments away. Thank you Lori!!! You saved me