Disappointed

I was so happy to report that during my recent fill/unfill experience I had lost at least 8 pounds. I finally started eating thick soups on friday and then the last 2 days followed the recommended eating guidlines and ate only 1/3 to 1/2 cup at each sitting. Only really ate 2 times a day as I kep full most of the day.

So I get on the scale this AM and guess what? You can probably figure it out due to my title of this post but I have gained back all of it except 2 pounds ( actually lost 2 pounds instead of 8)....I am thankful for that I guess in 1 week. I want to throw the scales against the wall...maybe I will. I have a scale at work and I could just weight there once a month. I know I was very dehydrated and when we starve and then eat the body goes into survival mode. I guess if there is a famine and I will survive just fine!!

I'm actually not at all surprised at this yo-yo. I have taught my body to do this throughout the years of dieting. I just wish I could have kept more of it off. :lb20: :dash2: :wacko2: :dash1: :dash3: :lb1: :(( :wacko:

When I was overfilled i gained weight, I guess it was because I was drinking more calories, and higher sodium content,

once I got back to my old routine the weight started to come back off. I am now at a plateau, but I'm ok with that, for now

anyway. I'm sure I need a tiny fill, but I am chicken to get one. Hang in there you are doing great and I am so looking forward to meeting you next month.

I was so happy to report that during my recent fill/unfill experience I had lost at least 8 pounds. I finally started eating thick soups on friday and then the last 2 days followed the recommended eating guidlines and ate only 1/3 to 1/2 cup at each sitting. Only really ate 2 times a day as I kep full most of the day.

So I get on the scale this AM and guess what? You can probably figure it out due to my title of this post but I have gained back all of it except 2 pounds....I am thankful for that I guess in 1 week. I want to throw the scales against the wall...maybe I will. I have a scale at work and I could just weight there once a month. I know I was very dehydrated and when we starve and then eat the body goes into survival mode. I guess if there is a famine and I will survive just fine!!

I'm actually not at all surprised at this yo-yo. I have taught my body to do this throughout the years of dieting. I just wish I could have kept more of it off. :lb20: :dash2: :wacko2: :dash1: :dash3: :lb1: :(( :wacko:

JULIE, MOST LIKELY THE 8 POUNDS YOU LOST WAS WATER WEIGHT SO JUST ADDING 2 IS GOOD

YOUR GETTING THERE, IT JUST TAKES TIME :)

Julie - it's WONDERFUL that you lost 2#! Eight pounds is a lot to lose in one week and I am super happy for you that you lost 2. I bet you anything that you will keep losing now and that is awesome! I'm proud of you! :lb4:

That stinks! After all you went through an 8 pound loss would have been a nice silver lining.

But absolutely a 2 pound loss for a week is awesome - and the most important thing is that you have your health back, and now you've got a good fill level and I'm sure you'll start losing pretty steadily going forward.

You passed a big ugly hurdle - and it should be much better from here!

Best,

Susan

Congratulations Julie,

2lbs. is great!!!!

I was really good on my diet last week, drinking my water, added exercise, and gained 1.5 lbs. But, I've been through this before and so have you. When you least expect it a really big drop in pounds will occur. Anyway, that's what I keep telling myself!!! :D

Stay strong,

Kimberly