Hi I'm New & Looking 4 Lap Band Friends

Hi,

I'm Sandra and I was banded on 9/10/08 by Dr. Duncan in Atlanta. (I've lost 26lbs since pre-op. (August 25th)

I'm 44, married, with two girls.

I feel great and only expect it to get better.

My first fill will be on Oct. 29th.

Now let me see if I can upload a picture.

Thanks

Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Welcome! Congrats on your success! I'm getting bande the end of this month and love hearing others successes and challenges!

Hey Sandra,

Welcome aboard.

There are lots of friends here and tons of info from them. Take your time, look around and just make yourself at home. Everyone has been banded,

thinking about getting banded or waiting to be banded. As for me, I was banded in mexico 09/26/08. Doing good but can't wait to get

on regular food again.

Rod

Hi Sandra,

Welcome. I was banded a couple of days after you. In Mexico. You are doing great.

I'm 51, not married. Have 2 great dogs that are my kids.

I go for my first fill Oct 24th back to the OCC. I have lost a total of 35! 14 pre op.

There is a tremendous amount of experience on this forum. Feel free to add to it.

Tara

Welcome to our group!

I was banded Masrch 28th at the OCC and have been very pleased with the results thus far!

Welcome! I have not been banded yet but soon. You will receive a lot of great information here !

:lb5:

Welcome Sandra!!

I was banded 6/4/08 in Mexico. Most of the folks, but certainly not all on this forum were banded by Dr. Ortiz in mexico. I love to have others who have not gone to him because they give us a different perspective on some things. Just jump in post and reply, that's all you have to do!!

Best of luck to you tomorrow!!!! :D

Hello Sandra -

I'm being banded tomorrow and I love new band friends. I've already met two friends here that I'm hoping will join the forum.

We'll see.

Good luck on your search.

I'd love to be your friend.