• 1:30 pm
    • 2:00 pm
    • 4:00 pm
    • 4:30 pm
    • 5:00 pm
  2. 2. RSVP

• yes
    • no

Well here it is, I actually figured out how to do this on my own...give the girl an A for techno geek 101

I hope I have included the questions and times that people want. If not just PM me with any questions or concens.

I plan to have some sort of door prizes or even a raffle. Would people want to put in like a buck or two and get tickets and then the winner gets the money and I'll also have some other nice prizes to choose from? anything else we should do? I want to have a time when we each get the option of "telling" our story to the group also, if this sounds good. Probably as some sort of introduction thing. Now I know this one is some peoples favorite and other's hate it so I am just throwing it out there, what about some sort of game? If so what? I am no good when it comes to this so if someone wants to do one I say plan it, and then you can be the leader for the activity. Sometimes these can be fun. Also they can not if people don't want to. Anything else I am forgetting? I'll try and come up with some more fun surprises for when you all get here.

:drinks:

PS: So that this keeps up in recent posts please bump it up after you've voted. Thanks for your input also..

bump

I love that idea... of course hor-de-vors for us bandsters now means we can order 1 appetizer between 10 of us, each it 1 thing and call it good! hahahah! funny but true! :) looking forward to seeing you ladies. I invited a friend of mine who was banded in May.. we talk daily but she's not on this forum. She is VERY excited about the get together. Our BF are like.. uh... whenever Mindy & Melissa get together & go out dancing there is TROUBLE! ha! We go waaaaay back.

Julie thanks again for putting this together, Lunch then hor-de-vors sound good to me as well. I have voted.

can someone tell me does max run from downtown to the airport??

bump

Julie thanks again for putting this together, Lunch then hor-de-vors sound good to me as well. I have voted.

can someone tell me does max run from downtown to the airport??

YES.. it does. www.trimet.org. let me know if you need any specific information. :) look forward to meeting you ;)

YES.. it does. www.trimet.org. let me know if you need any specific information. :) look forward to meeting you ;)

Thanks Mindy, 32 minutes is all it takes on Max to pick up my rental car at the airport from downtown. My mom lives at Marshall Manor, sounds like it right around the corner from where you work.. See you next month.

Just bumping this up for anyone that may not have seen it.

It's going to be fun!!!!!

WHAT HAPPENS IN PORTLAND.. STAYS IN PORTLAND. (Just don't tell my mom, she still scares me!)

Hi everyone!

I would love to meet you all for lunch. Count me in!

Sufina

I only see that 6 people have responded, am I reading this right?

I think as it gets closer in the next week or so hopefully folks will firm up their schedules and be able to know if they can come or not. No matter what we'll have a great time with whomever shows.

Stormy will you please post directions sometime soon so we know where we're going? Thanks

Guest CaraMBA09
bump, let's get those RSVP's in.

It is official! I bought my train ticket - yea! Lisal and I are coming down on the train together and I believe YoYo is going to pick us up...not too worried about it, something or someone will get us. LOL

Does anyone else from up here want to ride on the train with us? if so, email me and I will send you the itinerary of train # and time

I arrive in Portland at 11:00 am Saturday with more than enough time to arrive at the get together

and head back to the train on Sunday

I already RSVP'd so that takes care of that!

cant wait to meet everyone! the support will be awesome

c

bump..... It's coming up soon!!! I'm so excited.. :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

I am soooo jealous and envious of you all! This time next week, I will be at the Rodeo in El Centro with our camping group for 4 days. No, not tenting, but RVing! You all have to take pictures and most definitely post them in the gallery of your "Portland Get Together"...so can feel as though we were there too!

HAVE FUN and be safe!! ((HUGS!!))