Weight Loss Tracking Software or Website

Hi Fellow Band Fans,

Pre-op here and want to track my weight loss. I have been using Calorie King Diet Diary for palm pda and it just does not have the features I am looking for. It is basic track caloric intake, daily weight, and has a database of foods. Does anyone have suggestions for a more all-inclusive program?

Kevin

Kevin I use Diet and Exercise Assistant. You can download a free demo at www.keyoe.com Its for Desktop ad PDA.

It let's you imput BMR, Exercise, Food Intake ( pretty good dbase) your Weight and Goals, then tells you how many calories fewer a day you need to eat based on the date you want to succeed at your goal, current weight and activity level

Tom

Kevin I use Diet and Exercise Assistant. You can download a free demo at www.keyoe.com Its for Desktop ad PDA.

It let's you imput BMR, Exercise, Food Intake ( pretty good dbase) your Weight and Goals, then tells you how many calories fewer a day you need to eat based on the date you want to succeed at your goal, current weight and activity level

Tom

Tom,

Thank so much for taking the time to reply. You hit the nail on the head with your reply. Perfect for what I need to monitor. Motivation to me usually involves data collection and a good GUI that will put it in visual reference. My mind is not as sinewy as it used to be. Not for want of trying on my part but a good data gathering tool sure helps take the pressure of those over stressed synapse.

With appreciation,

Kevin