When to get a fill?

OK...I am a newbie and had my surgery last week and want to plan for my first fill. My question is, how do I know when to get my first fill or future fills? I know it is suggested by OCC, if you were banded there, to get your first fill there between 6 to 8 weeks.

I am not really clear about fills. I tried to look in the post topic for fills but nothing is giving me a guidline as to what to look for when needing a fill. Can someone help me understand this procedure?

Thank you!

Jude ^,,^

Guest CaraMBA09
Hi Jazzy, call the OCC for your fill appointment and they will ask you when your surgery date was and book at about 6 weeks.

I am beginning week 4 and could stand to get a fill now...but will have to wait until the 6-8 week mark. That is what they call bandster hell

I am beginning week 4 and could stand to get a fill now...but will have to wait until the 6-8 week mark. That is what they call bandster hell

You have to wait the six to eight weeks, Jazzy. It is the time required to allow your stomach to heal from your surgery. A fill prior would do more damage than good at this point, hun. The longer you wait the better it is for your stomach. This is the time to practice really good bandster inner strength! :blink:

Jann

Thank you all...I believe I understand it better now. I guess, I am rushing into something where I need to take the time to adjust , heal, and focus on my healthier eating habits, for it's for the rest of my life I am striving for...

Thanks for the reminder...

Jude =)