Finally....

Something very wonderful happened to me today. For the first time in over 12 years I am below 200 pounds. Yes, finally I am 199.5 and loving every minute of it. I have gone from a size 22 to a size 16 and I no longer have to shop in the plus size anymore. I can actually use the regular sizes now. I know that I am not done yet and I still have a lot of work ahead of me, but this milestone makes me want to keep moving forward. I LOVE MY BAND!!!!! ><'

Something very wonderful happened to me today. For the first time in over 12 years I am below 200 pounds. Yes, finally I am 199.5 and loving every minute of it. I have gone from a size 22 to a size 16 and I no longer have to shop in the plus size anymore. I can actually use the regular sizes now. I know that I am not done yet and I still have a lot of work ahead of me, but this milestone makes me want to keep moving forward. I LOVE MY BAND!!!!! ><'

MAJOR congratulations, BigAli! Soon you will have to change your name to LilAli! I'm so happy for you! YAY!

Jann