Hubby is on the other side ;)

Halli Hallo Hallöle :-h

Hubby and I just came back from TJ yesterday evening and he now is in bandland. Everything went very well and the OCC staff was again, outstanding.

John has no gas pain whatsoever and is up and running - feeling good ;)

I know he will catch up with me in no time, so I better kick my butt :girl_witch:

Have a great day everyone :D

Halli Hallo Hallöle :-h

Hubby and I just came back from TJ yesterday evening and he now is in bandland. Everything went very well and the OCC staff was again, outstanding.

John has no gas pain whatsoever and is up and running - feeling good ;)

I know he will catch up with me in no time, so I better kick my butt :girl_witch:

Have a great day everyone :D

Yay John! Welcome to band-land!!! You have an excellent mentor in Ute. Yay for you guys!

Jann

B) :lb10: :lb9: Im always happy to hear about band couples. Im almost at hubbys weight, he is diabetic and I so want im to get the band but he wont reason with me. I only want him do do it for his health but nope he wont. Im glad youre hubby did.

B) :lb10: :lb9: Im always happy to hear about band couples. Im almost at hubbys weight, he is diabetic and I so want im to get the band but he wont reason with me. I only want him do do it for his health but nope he wont. Im glad youre hubby did.

I hear that sister! I can't get hubby to budge either. He outright refuses to consider the band. He's about 6'2", 350 pounds and I worry about him constantly. Can't get him to quit smoking either. Bah humbug!

Jann

Thank you girls again MUUAAAZZZHHHHH

I think it is great to have the hubby in the same boot - LOL

John always crack's me up when we are out for dinner and he looks at me like I'm from the moon for the first couple of bites to see if it goes down well, or if I start doing the sliming thing :o

well, well ... now it's time that I can do that too, huh ?? :P

Denise & Jann, my hubby thought with sticking to a diet and exercise he would be able to get rid of those extra pounds too and as I asked him back in April if he would consider getting banded as well, he chicken'd out - NOOOO WAYYYYY

After he could not stick with the diet & exercise thing but watching me losing the pounds and feeling great, he confessed that he is not making it on his own and that he thought about getting banded a lot. Afterall, he has really bad knees and needs a replacement sooner or later and that gave him the final kick in the butt to go ahead ....

Maybe your husbands will surprise you one day like John did me, so don't give up hope !!!!!

(((HUGS)))

I hear that sister! I can't get hubby to budge either. He outright refuses to consider the band. He's about 6'2", 350 pounds and I worry about him constantly. Can't get him to quit smoking either. Bah humbug!

Jann

I wish you luck Jann, mine is 5'7" 210 pounds but the diabetis is what worries me, he quit smoking 3 1/2 years ago. Thats when his weight went up.