Down from an Xl in my scrubs to a Large

Lately I've noticed that my scrubs have been really hanging in my crotch area. Sorry, TMI. My scrubs that I've had for years I have been needing to roll the waist down so that they would fit better. It never occured to me change scrub sizes. (My weight loss has been very gradual since my banding in July). Well, yesturday I started my period out of the blue (gotta love those irregular periods). So I had to change my clothes at work. I had worn my personal scrubs and had to change into hospital scrubs. The thought just occured to me then, "hummm....I wonder." So I tried on a pair of large's and they fit! =D> =D> =D> So I thougth I would share my little victory with you all. I guess slow and steady did win the race between the rabbit and the turtle. :P

:-h

Dianna

That is great news Dianna and I am sure you a smiling big time!! It's an accoplishment you should be proud of! :D Yes, glow and steady is good so that while losing you can exercise more to shrink your skin tighter.

A small hurdle is a goal success! Thanks for sharing your victory...keep in touch for more victories yet to come!

Lately I've noticed that my scrubs have been really hanging in my crotch area. Sorry, TMI. My scrubs that I've had for years I have been needing to roll the waist down so that they would fit better. It never occured to me change scrub sizes. (My weight loss has been very gradual since my banding in July). Well, yesturday I started my period out of the blue (gotta love those irregular periods). So I had to change my clothes at work. I had worn my personal scrubs and had to change into hospital scrubs. The thought just occured to me then, "hummm....I wonder." So I tried on a pair of large's and they fit! =D> =D> =D> So I thougth I would share my little victory with you all. I guess slow and steady did win the race between the rabbit and the turtle. :P

:-h

Dianna

YAY for you!!!! I'm happy for ya. Nice work girly!

Jann

Wooo Hooo!!!!! That is such a great feeling I bet!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!!