My wild weekend (Pics)

Hey strangers!! LOL

I had such an awesome weekend that I just had to share a few pics. Friday night I went to see Papa Roach/Staind/Seether and it was an awesome concert!

We loaded up Friday to New Orleans to see my teenage crushes, New Kids on the Block! It was one of the best nights of my life! The concert was flawless and we had 4th row seats. Donnie was always my fave and he told me 5 times that he loved me! I could have died right then and there. Of course now my old crush is back and my hubby thinks I am crazy! LOL I took about 200 pics at the concert and they are on my myspace if anyone wants to see them.

kimpapa.jpg

Me and Lance on the way to NKOTB:

kimlance.jpg

kimnkotb2.jpg

4th row I am soooo jealous! I'll be seeing NKOTB on 11/11, but i'm up in the balcony. I can't wait it will be such a blast! I was a Joe girl growing up, but now Donnie is definitely my fave! Did they play a mix of old and new songs?

Looks like you had a blast! And those boots are way cute! Glad you had such a blast!

Kim - you have g-r-e-a-t legs!!!!!

Hey strangers!! LOL

I had such an awesome weekend that I just had to share a few pics. Friday night I went to see Papa Roach/Staind/Seether and it was an awesome concert!

We loaded up Friday to New Orleans to see my teenage crushes, New Kids on the Block! It was one of the best nights of my life! The concert was flawless and we had 4th row seats. Donnie was always my fave and he told me 5 times that he loved me! I could have died right then and there. Of course now my old crush is back and my hubby thinks I am crazy! LOL I took about 200 pics at the concert and they are on my myspace if anyone wants to see them.

kimpapa.jpg

Me and Lance on the way to NKOTB:

kimlance.jpg

kimnkotb2.jpg

WOW! Kim,, Your looking great in that mini skirt! Oh Baby!

Cathy~ LMAO! It did get a little wild on Bourbon St. but I didn't take my camera for fear of losing it! LOL

Thanks to everyone for the sweet comments. I felt very beautiful that night..

Joey was my favorite!!!! I'll be seeing them in November when they come to Edmonton - well worth the sick day I'll be taking from work .... cough cough ;) My husband surprised me with tickets to see them as a "reward" for losing weight after surgery ...... I can't see your pictures right now as I'm at work but when I get home I'll be running to the computer to check them out! Glad you had a great time!!!

Alana :)

My goodness girl! Again with the Legs!!! Kim you really do have great lookin legs and should show those babies off every chance you get. They look even better than the last pics you had posted. I know the weight loss has slowed for you, but I think your body is still changing and improving because you look better every time you post pics.

Ya'll are making me blush! Hehe I wore the skirt to the concert after ya'll told me to show my legs off. It's a shame Donnie didn't get to see them! LOL

Those are definitely "skinny bitch legs" :DSEXY!!!! A mini skirt.. wow.. I think the last time I wore something that was well about 6 inches above the knee was probably when I was like 19 or 20. That's a long time ago! I think that when we're in San Diego we should go out shopping and all buy "GOAL" dresses!! We can help each other pick them out (Or okay.. sexy mini skirts and go strut our stuff!!) :party2: