Third Fill Working Like A Charm!!

I am so happy to report that the .5 cc fill last Wednesday is working like a charm!!

I am down 3 lbs in 6 days...after not moving for 2 weeks. I am not able to eat much, but food has no appeal anymore anyway.

I have a slimfast shake for breakfast, protein for lunch and protein and veggies for dinner (although I find that I am tight at dinner time and could probably do a shake).

I have hit my sweetspot for the moment!!

I am so happy to report that the .5 cc fill last Wednesday is working like a charm!!

I am down 3 lbs in 6 days...after not moving for 2 weeks. I am not able to eat much, but food has no appeal anymore anyway.

I have a slimfast shake for breakfast, protein for lunch and protein and veggies for dinner (although I find that I am tight at dinner time and could probably do a shake).

Congrats! That is so wonderful! :) You go girl! You are doing awesome!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Jann

Guest CaraMBA09

Love ya' babe. you are doing awesome! but you suck :)

1st fill is in 16 days! Thank god

:lb10: Cathy I am so happy for you. Im in the same boat, I think I am in need of another fill. I have some restriction but the weight is just not going away. I even started excersicing. Oh well, maybe Ill call the doctor and make an appointment.