fills

Hi All,

I was banded April 10th/08 by Dr. Ortiz and have been on a big plateau for gosh, 2 months or more now.. I had my first fill in June with Dr. So and went down 6 lbs which was great and then everything just slowed right now. I seem to be eating the same amount now as prior to the first fill. I have now had my second fill last tuesday and had .5 cc put in and I think I could have had more, however from my medical records from OCC say I have a 4CC band. Does anyone else ahve a 4 cc band and why such a small band? If I get a fill to lets say 3 cc, that will almost shut the tap off sorta speak won't it..lol.. anyone have any thoughts I'd love to hear from you. How dos one know if they've stretched their pouch... god forbid!!

Thanks All,

BGP

Hi All,

I was banded April 10th/08 by Dr. Ortiz and have been on a big plateau for gosh, 2 months or more now.. I had my first fill in June with Dr. So and went down 6 lbs which was great and then everything just slowed right now. I seem to be eating the same amount now as prior to the first fill. I have now had my second fill last tuesday and had .5 cc put in and I think I could have had more, however from my medical records from OCC say I have a 4CC band. Does anyone else ahve a 4 cc band and why such a small band? If I get a fill to lets say 3 cc, that will almost shut the tap off sorta speak won't it..lol.. anyone have any thoughts I'd love to hear from you. How dos one know if they've stretched their pouch... god forbid!!

Thanks All,

BGP

I think most of us (women atleast) have the 10cm band that holds 4cc.