Allllll Done!!

Hey folks! Sorry if this ends up silly i'm still drugged! :rolleyes: But I am done they got me in today instead of tomorrow which is fanstastc! I've been up walking and already had two otter pops. Yum! Figured while i'm passing this kiosk I would type right quic, Everything was great - only glitch for me was it took them three different spots until they could find a spot for my IV. But I am used to that - happens all the time to me. Everyone here is really nice. Jazzy, there was a guy here today that I think he said is your stepson?? His wife and son here here too and they were really friendly. For all you Friday folks, hopefully i'll see you in passing or at the hotel. My mom is on her way over there now. Everyone is great - me and one of the male nurses sat and watched one of those Maury Povich "are you my baby's daddy" shows. It was a riot!

The best thing is once I got here I didn't feel nervous at all. They had already drugged me when Dr. O came in and all I could think is "don't say anything stupid Shelby"! ;) He told me my band is a female and is definitely a bi&$% so do everything she says and don't make her mad. Was a great analogy!

Welp, back to walking but for those coming up just wanted to say piece of cake! No pain so far except when I get in and out of the bed. I'll try to get on here later!!

Cant think you all enough for your help. It made me not nervous at all! Everything they tried to tell me I was like "yep, heard about that"! Thanks!!

Hey folks! Sorry if this ends up silly i'm still drugged! :rolleyes: But I am done they got me in today instead of tomorrow which is fanstastc! I've been up walking and already had two otter pops. Yum! Figured while i'm passing this kiosk I would type right quic, Everything was great - only glitch for me was it took them three different spots until they could find a spot for my IV. But I am used to that - happens all the time to me. Everyone here is really nice. Jazzy, there was a guy here today that I think he said is your stepson?? His wife and son here here too and they were really friendly. For all you Friday folks, hopefully i'll see you in passing or at the hotel. My mom is on her way over there now. Everyone is great - me and one of the male nurses sat and watched one of those Maury Povich "are you my baby's daddy" shows. It was a riot!

The best thing is once I got here I didn't feel nervous at all. They had already drugged me when Dr. O came in and all I could think is "don't say anything stupid Shelby"! ;) He told me my band is a female and is definitely a bi&$% so do everything she says and don't make her mad. Was a great analogy!

Welp, back to walking but for those coming up just wanted to say piece of cake! No pain so far except when I get in and out of the bed. I'll try to get on here later!!

Cant think you all enough for your help. It made me not nervous at all! Everything they tried to tell me I was like "yep, heard about that"! Thanks!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the healthier side! HUGS! I'm so glad it went so well! CHEER!

Jann

Welcome to Bandland, Shelby! I'm excited for you and it's great to hear everything went good for you today! So glad you could start your adventure 1 day early too! Get your rest, and now your on your way!

Denise

Hi Shelby!

Yes, you are right...that's my son, daughter in law and grandson. He was getting his fill. Between the 3 of them they've lost 150 lbs so far! HOO RAH!!

So glad to see you doing great and like me, the surgery a day earlier...but more time to shop! LOL Get your rest babe and so glad you are on this side...now, it's all downhill. Keep us posted on your progress!! Remember, to sip, sip, sip and walk, walk, walk!! Glad we were all here for you.

:lb9:

CONGRATS! Welcome to Bandland!! I knew you would do great! :D Let me know if you have any questions about the liquid diet, I have become a pro! haha Solids in 8 more days! WOOHOO

Thanks everyone! Today my mom and I went to Revolution Ave but I didn't like it too much. Everyone was so pushy and I got crabby and tired so we didn't stay too long. I came back and rested and then we went downstairs for dinner. I wasn't hungry but I figured I'd better get some food in. The broth was good, but really salty! Now i'm just lounging in the room (thank goodness for free wifi!!) and am watching Footloose in Spanish! The gas has been minimal which is good.

Overall I feel good. I bruised a lot and I feel like someone kicked me in the tummy, but otherwise i'm OK. The hotel is fantastic - wish I would have know before my surgery though that there is a lady that gives massages here! I would have totally gotten one. We are doing a trolley tour of TJ tomorrow so i'm excited about that.

Thanks again for all your support and messages. It really helps! I can't wait for recovery to be over and to be albe to get to losing!

Have a great night!!!

Guest CaraMBA09
Thanks everyone! Today my mom and I went to Revolution Ave but I didn't like it too much. Everyone was so pushy and I got crabby and tired so we didn't stay too long. I came back and rested and then we went downstairs for dinner. I wasn't hungry but I figured I'd better get some food in. The broth was good, but really salty! Now i'm just lounging in the room (thank goodness for free wifi!!) and am watching Footloose in Spanish! The gas has been minimal which is good.

Overall I feel good. I bruised a lot and I feel like someone kicked me in the tummy, but otherwise i'm OK. The hotel is fantastic - wish I would have know before my surgery though that there is a lady that gives massages here! I would have totally gotten one. We are doing a trolley tour of TJ tomorrow so i'm excited about that.

Thanks again for all your support and messages. It really helps! I can't wait for recovery to be over and to be albe to get to losing!

Have a great night!!!

Hey Shelby Girl! WoooHooo! Now begins the road to rediscovery. Embrace it (the good and the bad) and just know that all of us are here rooting for you. I am getting my first fill next thursday (not flying back to TJ right away).

Watch out for week 3-6 and NO, I am not kidding.

I would recommend seriously planning on a fill at week 6...I want one now, but am not at 6 weeks until Monday.

You are in my thoughts, you and your mom have fun tomorrow!

caio doll

C